Author Topic: Any advice would be great  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
Alright Im sure I have the feeling that many of you share on this site; I am fucking sick of this. I've been working out for about the past 6 months now and have seen ZERO improvement in my chest ZERO. Ive been lifting 3 times a week and doing cardio at least once a week since about October. I am 20 yrs. old and weigh about 175 lbs. I don't know my body fat but I do know for my size my breasts shouldnt be this big.

Here's some pics...do I have the terrible disease? If so how bad?

Thanks..

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
Also if I do go with surgery how much would I be looking at? Insurance doesnt cover it? And how do you get it looked at, just go to your regular doctor? sorry, kind of new at this, thanks though

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I can't see any pics bro.

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
sorry ill try again

Offline jtd993

• Posting Member
Hard to tell by the pics but nipples look puffy is all.  If you can feel lumpy tissue underneath and if it bugs you enough just call a plastic surgeon's office and skip the family doctor, unless your surgeon requires you to see one first.  Depending on your location usually 3 to 5 thousand.  Good news though, like most of us who target the chest for months/years to get rid the crap, once it's gone your chest will suddenly look sweet from all your hard work.

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
thanks for the response jtd, so do you think I have it or just fatty tissue? Like I said, I'm fairly skinny(6'1, 175 lbs) It's like everything I eat that contains fat will go straight to my chest. Theres kind of lumpy stuff behind my nipple but it just feels like pure fat. Whats the best self-test I can do?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Here's some pics...do I have the terrible disease? If so how bad?

Gynecomastia is not a disease. It is a condition dude.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jtd993

• Posting Member
My surgeon just pinched my chest at the nipple area (deep grab) and said he could feel the harder breast tissue in there.  Once he did that I could do the same and knew what he was talking about.  It's the glandular breast tissue that pushes your nipples out making them puffy.  On me I couldn't pinch much tissue anywhere on my chest until I was at the nipple area and then I could pinch a couple inches.  I'm 6' and 180.  The lumpy stuff is most likely breast tissue that you're feeling.  

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It's like everything I eat that contains fat will go straight to my chest.

That's a common misconception. 'Food' fat is not the only thing that will make you gain 'body' fat. It's the food calories/energy that if you consume more than you burn off, your body will store it as 'body fat'. Which is not the same thing as 'food fat'. Let's say that you ate 200 fat free muffins a day and you didn't burn off any of the energy/calories that those 200 'fat free' muffins provided you with, do you think that you would not put on body fat cause the muffins are 'fat free'?

Beer is very fattening... it has a high caloric content. No 'fat' in beer tho.... ;)

I have a good chuckle every time I see 'FAT FREE' advertising on food products. "Ah... Duh... I'm not gunna get fat cuz the package says it's 'fat free'.....  Uh-huh....;)

GB

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'm fairly skinny(6'1, 175 lbs)

I'm 6' and 180.

im about 6ft 1 and around 180ibs

I am 6 foot even...

The majority of gyne guys are 6 foot plus.... interesting huh?

GB
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 10:21:00 PM by Grandpa Bambu 111 »

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
That is interesting...It'd probably be safe to say I drink a good amount. Probably almost every weekend since i was 17? But I guess thats average. I've been smoking weed since I was about 16. But what do you think GB, does it look like I have it or what?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Looks like it to me dude...

GB

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
Is there absolutely anything I can do besides surgery?? And insurance definitely wont cover it?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Sorry my man... Surgery is the only way.

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024