Author Topic: Tell Me What You Think?  (Read 5165 times)

Offline blaze250

• Posting Member
I have been fat most of my life..  11 weeks ago I was 294, today I'm sitting at 254.  I've gotten me a trainer, and have been hitting the weights hard.  I have another 54 pounds to go, but what I want to know is if you think my man boobs will go away.  I can't tell if I have breast tissue in them or not..  So tell me what you think?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:02:06 PM by blaze250 »

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
I don't think they will go away. Good job on the weight loss tough !

Btw, out of curiosity, you don't mind having your picture with your face and your man boobs posted on the world wide web ? Is there a reason for that ? I don't mean to criticize, but just understand why...

Offline blaze250

• Posting Member

Offline blaze250

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:03:15 PM by blaze250 »

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
You might have a case of unilateral gynecomastia.  Your left side seems like it could just be fat, but your right side is much larger.  Wait until you drop the rest of that weight.  Once you do that, you will defintiely be able to tell if its gyne or not. 

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I dont post my face, not beacuse I dont trust the site just because one a picture is on the internet you can never take it off. you never now 5 years from now you could be normal after the surgery go on facebook and the pic will be someones funwall post

Offline blaze250

• Posting Member
true, so what do you think?

Offline blaze250

• Posting Member
If your reading this, please give your opinion.

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Difficult to tell. Currently i'd rate it 5/10.

If you found your way to these boards it's bad enough to bother you, get it done. If you want to be 100% sure lose some more weight and then post a pic. Congrats on the weight loss so far.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
getting in shape and loosing more weight will definately improve the appearance of the gyne, however, i don't think it will eliminate it completely.  even if it did, you'll probably have loose skin afterwards ..

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
6/10 because of the size and that one is clearly bigger then the other

Offline Spleen

Your chest will shrink in volume, but my guess is that you're bound to have loose skin in yer chest.  Keep eating right, exercising and re-evaluate when you're at 200.

Offline matson

• Posting Member
Hey bro, your looking strong. Good job. I have lifted for years, you have a good base and you have pretty big traps. You definitely have gyno, but wait until you are at your ideal weight before you get your surgery. You will get the best results that way.

Later :D

Offline blaze250

• Posting Member
Thanks for the opinions, and if there is anymore please offer them up.   Thanks....

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
You have some gyne and a lot of extra skin. Surgery will take care of both but you may have some extra scarring if they need to excise skin too. Only a consult or reply from one of the surgeons will be able to tell you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024