Author Topic: Had revision 2 days ago  (Read 6604 times)

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
Hey all, i had revision 2 days ago, mi first operation was 4 months ago, but the PS didnt remove enough gland, he said back then that it was mainly fat and he only had to remove like a pea size of gland. After 3 months, my chest looked the same and you could really feel the gland behind, he agreed and scheduled revision for May 8th at 8:00am. I asked this time to take pics during the operation so i could see how much gland he removed. After i woke up from the op he showed me tha gland and it was exactly was i expected due to my problem which is very mild. Just today i took a shower and removed my bandages and my right side looks better (not how i hope the final results to be, but better) and my left looks bigger than before, i think its swollen, but everyone on this board say that 1 or 2 days after the op youre supposed to look completely flat, and then after a week or so, the sweling should begin. Well its been two days and im not flat as everyone says...Do you think its swollen? or did the PS didnt remove the whole gland?

Any advice please...i dont want to go through this for the third time.

Offline MSJ108

give it some time brother. best of luck and keep us posted

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
Today i took a shower and removed the patches over my nipples, my chest is swollen and i can hear fluid moving inside when i massage it....I didnt use any drains...will this fluid absorb itself or do i need to have it sucked out? My next apointment is in 10 days....

Offline gyne23

• Posting Member
Already massaging ???  :-\

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
You're going to be swollen for probably about 2 weeks.  Don't worry about the fluid build-up at this point.  In regards to the massaging, usually surgeons don't recommend massaging until 3-4 weeks after surgery.  Your only a few days post op and there is still A LOT of healing going on under your skin.  I personally wouldn't touch your chest for at least 2 weeks. 

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
Already massaging ???  :-\

Well im not technically massaging, i just touched my chest a little to check out the swelling, as in a "massaging" kind of way. That when i heard the swoshing....

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
I just got back from the hospital, I had a hematoma and the doctor had to cut me open again  :(, this is my second day after revision, and everything was cool...around 4:00pm i sat down to play some xbox, and when i got up 2 hours later i noticed my left pec huge, as if i had an orange inside my chest. I called the doc and he told me to meet him at his office....he said it was a hematoma and he made a little hole and sucked the blood out, and sent me home....2 hours later i had the same problem, this time he told me to meet him at the hospital. And well i just got back...the good thing was i got to see my chest completely flat after he sucked all the fluids out...the results seem good, cant wait to heal....

Offline MSJ108

I just got back from the hospital, I had a hematoma and the doctor had to cut me open again  :(, this is my second day after revision, and everything was cool...around 4:00pm i sat down to play some xbox, and when i got up 2 hours later i noticed my left pec huge, as if i had an orange inside my chest. I called the doc and he told me to meet him at his office....he said it was a hematoma and he made a little hole and sucked the blood out, and sent me home....2 hours later i had the same problem, this time he told me to meet him at the hospital. And well i just got back...the good thing was i got to see my chest completely flat after he sucked all the fluids out...the results seem good, cant wait to heal....

wow. serious build up issues.

Glad things are going better. Keep us posted and get well!

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Same thing with me, I went back for a revision... noticed bruising - it was a hematoma; doctor drew out the blood.. and now its still swollen i think? and its hard.. like a scar.. it looks like they gyne is back again.. i dont want another 3rd operation awake..

Offline MSJ108

Same thing with me, I went back for a revision... noticed bruising - it was a hematoma; doctor drew out the blood.. and now its still swollen i think? and its hard.. like a scar.. it looks like they gyne is back again.. i dont want another 3rd operation awake..

i have the same thing hard spots in the chest. It is decreasing as time goes. Its normal man its scaring and swelling. Hang in there

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024