Author Topic: DR. RICHARD E. ALBIN  (Read 3597 times)

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
has anyone here ever been his patient, what were your experiences with him, and does he offer some sort of payment plan?

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Yes - I was his patient a year ago and was extremely happy. He knows what he's doing. Have you had a consult with him yet?

He's also very low key - he won't pressure you into doing anything you don't like.

He's a quiet, professional guy who knows what he's doing. He has photos of previous gyne surgeries (no faces shown) - mine are among them.

Here's one set of pics with my result. I'm going to try to post some more on another thread in the future.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Albin and his staff.

I don't think he has payment plans - I put mine on credit card. Cost a year ago was about $4300 total, including the surgery room fee.

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3307
DenverGuy

Offline rockymnt

• Posting Member
I am considering coming in from out of state to see Dr. Albin next month. Do you mind detailing the surgery a little more? Excision + lipo, correct? We look to be very similar cases and I would be thrilled if I got the results you did.

Offline MSJ108

There are credit companies out there that specialize in loans for medical procedures. The doc may or may not be aware of them. A couple internet searches should get what you are looking for. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Yes rockymt, excision plus lipo. I've put up a Photobucket album with 23 photos detailing the weeks following surgery:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm286/DenverGuyPhotos/

And here's a montage of the before and 2 months after photos. This surgery has really changed my life:

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i gave him a 7.3/10

for my surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024