Author Topic: Gyno is da shiit!  (Read 2943 times)

Offline mrbolica

Hi,

Just want to let you all know that the life isn't over just because you have gyno, train hard and consult for a surgery! I have done 2 surgery and still got the damn gyno left in both sides of my chest, recently visited a clinic for some consulting regarding surgery in one of my nipples while I thought I only had gyno left in one side, but the doctor said to me there also is little left in the other chest to,, so for my thierd time I am going to try to get the gyno out of my body!! But I have very little gyno left and have done a damn hard work burning fat before this operation, all to make it easier for the doctor to find all gyno. I post a pic so you can see my body at the moment!

Cheers

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I think you look great man. I only see a muscular chest, no gyno.

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
Looks really good!!
BUT is it just me or your nipples look out of place?

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
You look fine now, I think.  It would be easier to assess, though, if we could see previous "before" pics -- prior to first and/or second procedure.

Offline mrbolica

Looks really good!!
BUT is it just me or your nipples look out of place?

Bro, because it's that side of the chest that have more fat on the side and most gyno,, doing all I can to get ride of it.. I'll post a new pic before my next surgery and then also after the surgery! 3 July is the date for surgery.

Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024