Author Topic: A VIDEO OF MY PROBLEM  (Read 6137 times)

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
HI EVERYONE, I STILL THINKING THAT GYNO IS COMING BACK, I HAVE ONE MONTH DOING EXERSISE AND I DONT SEE ANY CHANGE, TWO YEARS HAS PASED SINCE MY OPERATION, SO NOW, I FEEL JUST LIKE BEFORE THE SURGERY.
I INCLUDED THIS VIDEO IN YOUTUBE SO I WILL APRECIATTE YOU TO SEE MY VID AND RATE MY PROBLEM, ANY WAY IF IT IS IN MY MIND, I CANT KICK IT OF FROM THERE,
TELL ME WHAT CAN I DI TO LOSS WEIGHT, AND WIN MUSCLES, BECASUSE I DONT USE ANY PROTEIN OR GLUTAMIN OR THAT KIND OF THINGS THAT THE TRAINERS TELL ME TO USE, BECAUSE A LOT OF THAT THINGS ARE BASED ON A HORMONS, AND THAT COULD MAKE ME COME BACK THE PROBLEM,...
IM DOING WORKOUT IN THE GYM.. BUT I STILL WHIT NO RESULTS...
PLEAS RATE MY PROBLEM IF THIS IS THERE..
THANKS GUYS...
THANKS...
OH.. ANOTHER THING.. MY ENGLISH SUCKS.. CAUSE I M MEXICAN... HEHE...
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8__nQdrGo

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I watched the video and I see absolutey no evidence of gynecomastia. On a scale of 1 thru 10, I would rate it a ZERO. The contour of your chest is perfectly normal, if not flater than 99% of the rest of the world population. If anything, I think you should do chest fly exercises to build your pecs and add contour.

I see in your post FEAR of recurrence. Go to the beach. Enjoy life.   

Offline MSJ108

I watched the video and I see absolutey no evidence of gynecomastia. On a scale of 1 thru 10, I would rate it a ZERO. The contour of your chest is perfectly normal, if not flater than 99% of the rest of the world population. If anything, I think you should do chest fly exercises to build your pecs and add contour.

I see in your post FEAR of recurrence. Go to the beach. Enjoy life.   

i agree

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
100% normal. I mean, you can't expect to have a flat chest when you're overweight man. It'd just look weird.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
You look fine.  Your results are amazing and you have nothing to be worried about. 

Offline MSJ108

are you the same ''TWIN PEAKS'' that post on various bodybuilding boards under that name?

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
are you the same ''TWIN PEAKS'' that post on various bodybuilding boards under that name?

i dont know what r u talking about...
but im not that person, my nickname are only registred in this forum....

Offline MSJ108

No, I was asking Twin Peaks because I see a Twin Peak who post a ton on various bodybuilding boards. Was curious to see if the same guy or not.

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
well, im not that guy hehe...
i only post in this forum
btw, i still dont know what is "twin peaks"...
i

Offline MSJ108

well, im not that guy hehe...
i only post in this forum
btw, i still dont know what is "twin peaks"...
i

twin peaks may be his biceps???

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member

Nope, not me.  I don't ever post on body building boards...just browse around :D

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
you might have a very small amount, if any, of stubborn fat in the lower part of your chest.. nothing to be worried about imo you look normal. you're chest might not look like brad pit's from the movie troy, but so does 85 % of the male population.  to make the long story short, you look like the "avarage joe" to me ..

Offline MSJ108

Nope, not me.  I don't ever post on body building boards...just browse around :D

gotcha

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
thanks 4 u support..
ill be training myself in home, runing at the morning, and making gym in the night...
ill tell you the results in  a few weeks...

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Listen man I agree with everyone else. Your chest looks normal. Start wearing tank tops and going swimming and enjoying your life. Really bro, its in your mind. Your chest looks great!! You have to realize that you DO have body fat. Your chest is not going to be completely flat unless your ripped. Just get your diet on point, exercise, get tanned, and you'll be fine bro. Listen if your serious about getting into shape, whether you want to build muscle or lose fat, you first need to educate yourself. You need a roadmap to follow. I recommend this message board to learn about building your body: www.muscletalk.co.uk. There are a lot of knowledgable people on there. You just need to determine your goals first. And remember, everything takes time. Seriously, STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR CHEST AND GET IN THE GYM
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 05:19:12 PM by PhillyPUFF »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024