Author Topic: Gyne/Puffy Nips?  (Read 6063 times)

Offline Scatman94

I just wanted to get opinions on what you all think.  I have been reading this site for a while and decided to finally post my pictures.  My nipples are definitely not flat like most guys and I have always been self conscious about them.  I am 31 years old and they have looked like this since I was a teenager.  I never wear solid colored shirts because you can definitely see my nipples poking out, plain white t-shirts are the worst.  As you can see, I'm a skinny guy, though I do have a bit of body fat around my waste.  Is this gyne and any recommendations on how to correct this?  I'm tired of it and it's hurting my self confidence.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
I don't think it's anything too serious. It's not that bad man.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
It's a minor case, but I can see why it bothers you.

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
It's minor it's actually like mine and im 17, surgery is the only way.

Offline MSJ108

very minor man. Some just genetically have more rounded dome shaped nips. I wouldn't risk surgery if I were you.

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
very minor man. Some just genetically have more rounded dome shaped nips. I wouldn't risk surgery if I were you.
It's minor but it's still gynecomastia.. you should go through with the surgery if it bothers you.

Offline Scatman94

I have read on the Internet that Turmeric might help.  Anyone heard of this or tried it?

Offline MSJ108

I have read on the Internet that Turmeric might help.  Anyone heard of this or tried it?

never heard of it but only surgery will get rid of gyne

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Looks like very minor gyne to me .5 on 10

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
5/10 I'd say. Not that bad but I know what you mean.

Offline MSJ108

Looks like very minor gyne to me .5 on 10

ya I'd say 1 out of 10. Minor

Offline Douglas

If I saw you at the beach or something I wouldn't look twice to be honest, quite minor.

Offline Spleen

Looks pretty ordinary.

Offline MSJ108

I bet if you dropped a some bodyfat you would go from 1 to 0 out of 10. Keep us posted!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Turmeric is a spice common in the cuisine of India and other places, Where the men also have Gynecomastia. Does that tell you anything? Its use as a "cure" for Gynecomastia is proposed often, But I can't recall a single person who ever came back later to report that it actually worked.

Hope, however, springs eternal and there is always someone willing to give it a try. At least it is not as expensive as some of the things people try without success.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024