Author Topic: Dr. Greenberg  (Read 2953 times)

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
  • I F**king hate B*tch T*ts
Has anyone ever heard of doctor steven or stephen greenberg from long island ny?  i have had a consultation with him and he seems very knowledgable and he has done this procedure before.  his cost is 5200 for everything, i am just trying to get my mom to lend me some cash. i was just wondering if anyones heard of him and is this a reasonable price? thanks
KoRn Rocks...(guy)T!TS DONT

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
sounds good to me
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
he doesnt have any pics in his website but in his office he has a whole scrapbook of him in all different types of newspapers for various coswmetic surgerys.  what would u do?  he sounded knowledgeable and i want to get this done by summer

Offline rcbrown23

Ask to see some previous gyne patients. Price sounds about right.

There are some really good surgeons up there in NY, many people have gone through it up there . Post a new topic about "NY surgeons" and you should get the responses your looking for. Hell, they'll probably be around the same price...may as well go to someone very well known vs. just a "good PS". Might be worth checking it out, anyway.

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
Dr. Greenberg is very well known.   He is often seen on tv and also has a long island radio show.  HOWEVER, I had lipo done by him about 4 years ago (on my love handles, not chest) and was not thrilled w/ the results.  Not terrible, but could have been much better.
Also, back when i got the lipo, i had asked him if he could also do my chest.  His response was "just work out."  In my opinion, this is not someone who is overly knowledgeable w/ gyno.

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
i just wanted to say thanks to all who posted ill keep looking and keep you all informed.   thanks

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
I met with this PS and it seemed like he was in a hurry -- he didnt spend a lot of time looking at the trouble area... but he seemed confident and reasonable with $$$.

Others in this area are asking for around $6500 - $7000!  This is a little too much for me.

This is one of the most important decisions in my life...

Still confused,
Mg

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Find another PS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024