Author Topic: Dr. Bermant question  (Read 2668 times)

Offline balambala

• Posting Member
For Dr. Bermant or anyone who has had a procedure with him:

1.) How much does an in-office consultation cost and is it deductible from the final cost of surgery?
2.) What does the cost of the surgery depend on?

Thank You

DrBermant

For Dr. Bermant or anyone who has had a procedure with him:

1.) How much does an in-office consultation cost and is it deductible from the final cost of surgery?
2.) What does the cost of the surgery depend on?

Thank You

It is common for me to work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients in a single day.  I see so many different types of gynecomastia and male chest contour problems, that one price just does not fit all situations.  Cost of gynecomastia surgery depends on the complexity of the problem and if the operation is primary or revision gynecomastia surgery (repeat surgery from another doctor can be much more difficult). Male Mastopexy Chest Lift is another common complexity that can add to the cost of surgery.

Our Preliminary Remote Discussion is used to help minimize travel to Richmond costs $200 U.S dollars.

Jane is my office manager and can better discuss costs, fees, and how they apply to operations.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024