Author Topic: DR Fielding 2 months post op  (Read 5179 times)

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Your 2 month pics are dark & blurry so its hard to compare the 2 day & 2 month pix. 
Its also hard to see anything with that shagpile rug attached to your body, however, i'd say you have a very good result. Congratulations!
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Made a little modification to make your pictures easier to see:

2 days post OP :

2 months post OP :

Looking real good, btw.

Offline MSJ108

Chest looks good. Looks like you had a very very very minor case.

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
its looks aewsomee....working out i see

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Your 2 month pics are dark & blurry so its hard to compare the 2 day & 2 month pix. 
Its also hard to see anything with that shagpile rug attached to your body, however, i'd say you have a very good result. Congratulations!

You hurt my feelings...LOL!

I was actually considering trimming it down with a trimmer, shaving is out of question.

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Chest looks good. Looks like you had a very very very minor case.

Maybe it was less severe than some people on this site, but honestly I didn't consider it as minor. It made my life a living hell. When I talked to Dr Fielding after the operation, he said to me himself that he actually took alot more gland than he first anticipated.

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
its looks aewsomee....working out i see

Thanks man! Yes I've been working out, specially the chest which I didn't do pre-op.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

Offline Nakamura19

• Posting Member
Minor case or not, the most accurate measurement of the severity of Gynecomastia is the psychological impact it has on your life.  Your results look dam great (you're probably feeling dam great too   ;) ).  How long after your surgery did you begin working out again?     

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
excellent results, looks perfect... flat as this |
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline mikeyp87

• Posting Member
Wow...brilliant results there! You pleased?
Your pre-op pic from the front looks quite similar to how I am now, just pray that my post-op comes close to yours!

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Wow...brilliant results there! You pleased?
Your pre-op pic from the front looks quite similar to how I am now, just pray that my post-op comes close to yours!

I am very pleased, the recovery part in the beginning had me worried in the first couple of weeks, as I expected there to be swelling or scar tissue...but in the end the recovery process was excellent and I feel as I am fully recovered, and my chest now actually looks better as I've been working it out at the gym after the OP, something I didn't do pre-op as I didn't want to push it further and make it look worse.

The funny thing is that I didn't really go with the post-op instructions and kinda cheated. The vest I removed it after like 2 days and was sticking to under armor and was taking showers much earlier than I was instructed. Not something I would advise anyone else of doing, as it's better to be safe than sorry...I guess I was lucky it didn't back fire.

Thank you for your kind words, and I really hope you also get the results you're looking for. The best advice I can give you is to choose the right surgeon and use this forum as a reference in finding your surgeon. It's a life time investment.

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
Definitely improved. Canadian surgery at its best :D
Was it excision or lipo btw?

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Definitely improved. Canadian surgery at its best :D
Was it excision or lipo btw?

Both  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024