Author Topic: 4 Months after  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Nice results, congrats !

Offline gyne75

• Posting Member
Yeah, very nice improvement...congrats!

I have surgery with Dr. Jacobs scheduled for July 15...it's good to see another recent success story of his on here...

Did he just do the incision under the arms or did he have to go in & make a 2nd cut, and remove more gland from under the nipple?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
man im 16 days post and I can only hope mine will turn out as AMAIZING as yours. Mine was much less severe and I dont know im feeling a little scared about what the end result will be

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
Yeah, very nice improvement...congrats!

I have surgery with Dr. Jacobs scheduled for July 15...it's good to see another recent success story of his on here...

Did he just do the incision under the arms or did he have to go in & make a 2nd cut, and remove more gland from under the nipple?

I had both excision and lipo. As you can see my gase was pretty bad. I had about a fist size worth of solid gland on my right side and about a golf ball on the left. Obviously Dr. Jacobs did a great job, but really sticking to the recovery process is key. Don't push the physical activity and really let your body heal. Then start hitting the gym.

Offline jayhawkmd

• Posting Member
Nice results!

I just had surgery last Thursday (6/26) by Dr. Jacobs in NYC. Like other posts, mine wasn't as severe as yours, but I hope that the end result looks just as good!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024