Author Topic: 25 yo male needs some advice  (Read 8531 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hi, I'm new on the gynecomastia board !  ;D I've been suffering from gynecomastia since my 13-14 years old. I have the impression that the importance of this gyne depends on time. Is that possible ? Sometimes, I would say it is hardly visible at eyes sight but sometimes it is far from being the case !
Today, I am 25, 74 kgs, 1m84. I'm quite thin in general (except for the belly maybe  :() I have been practicing weights for 6 years as well, do you think it can reinforce the gyne or on the contrary make it thinner ?
Well, here are some pics of my gyne so that you can have an idea of what I'm talking about. Please, tell me what you think of, is it gyne, or fat ? Or both ?
If I must go and see a doctor, do I go and see my G.P. or an endocrinologist or who ?

http://fr.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gynefor/album?.dir=/9b35&urlhint=actn,del%3as,1%3af,0

You'll see on pictures "hy" that it is not so obvious whereras on the others (rftgtb and AK), it really is !

Thanks for all !

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I'm not an expert but i'd say there is definite gland in there...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
some gland, some fat...you will need surgery..find a good plastic surgeon, good luck

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yep, looks like you have Gyne.

You would be wasting your time going to see your GP. Get a consultation with a PS.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanks for your answers. I still have a question : many people suffering from gyne report that they feel hard tissue under their nipple. Is it obvious to feel the hard tissue, can I feel it easily just by touch ?
Lastly, is there any local treatment available to cure gyne, or is surgery the only way to get rid of this horrible thing ?

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
I don't have anything constructive to add, but what's up with your picture labels?  AK? hyz??  Hahaha it gave me a good laugh.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Thanks for your answers. I still have a question : many people suffering from gyne report that they feel hard tissue under their nipple. Is it obvious to feel the hard tissue, can I feel it easily just by touch ?
Lastly, is there any local treatment available to cure gyne, or is surgery the only way to get rid of this horrible thing ?

The gland would be hard enough to feel

You can try Andactrim, it's a hormone cream you rub on the nipple area...go to the Diaries section of this site, you will find someone who had success with it...I don't know where to buy Andactrim

...personally I suggest surgery with a PS...as bambu said, DO NOT go to a GS...you will look worse after if u do

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
In some pictures your chest looks really muscular.  In others it looks like gyne.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the brethren of gyne.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 09:09:06 PM by jc71 »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
This is also the impression I have ...
This must be fat, muscles, and gyne ...  :-[
I intend to go & see a PS in the next few days anyway, I'll work out why I have this gyne

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
to be honest, that doesn't look bad at all to me. i'm probably wrong but i would say you don't have gyne at all. if i were you i wouldn't get surgery. hell, i'd be happy if i looked like that post op
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanks for your message. I wish you could be right ... But, honestly, don't you think that, on some pictures, I've got it ? I agree to say that on the first picture and the third, I look quite OK but the others make me doubt ...
In fact, this is what I said in one of my post. One day, I have the impression that I've got it and one week later, I'm not that sure... Strange strange strange....  ??? ???

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I have to agree that it looks okay. I wouldn't be getting surgery if that's what I was sporting.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
So, who's right ? Who's wrong ? ::) Don't you think that on some pictures, I do have gyne ? Sorry to bother you here !  :-[
Still another question ... : Does anybody know if there's a way to know whether it's gyne or muscles or fat ? Those of you who suffer(ed) from gyne, what do/did you really feel when you touch(ed) your breast ? Is/Was it hard, soft ...
Personnally, I cannot feel anything. When I press strongly against my nipples, I do not feel anything special ... When I press my breast between my fingers, I do not feel anything either. But I do have puffy nipples ... Is it a sign of gyne (to have puffy nipples) ?
Many questions, I know ... But I feel relieved to ask them to people who know what I'm talking about !

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
 Does anybody know if there's a way to know whether it's gyne or muscles or fat ?

That's actually a great question. Now it seems pretty easy for me to tell the difference, but before I found this site, I thought I suffered from some sort of deformity of the chest muscle.  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 02:22:37 PM by jc71 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
it looks fine to me, but thats just my opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024