Author Topic: New here...  (Read 6127 times)

Offline j0shiZzl3

• Posting Member
Hi.  I'm Josh, 19 years old.  I've been lookin at the site for over a year now..but decided to join just now.

I've had the gyne thing for a while now...since about grade 7 I think.  After checking out all of your comments on this thing, I decided to check with my doctor.  He sent me the lab a bunch of times to check my hormone and testosterone levels..which were all normal..after that he sent me to Dr.Peers..in Burnaby B.C. Canada. He'll perform an excision on my chest this summer for free (covered).  He usually waits for a year before he does the lipo just to see how things go with the excision. Most people just lose the fat by excercise, which is what I'll be doing.  Anyway, I have my pics posted, let me know what you think.

I weigh 177 pounds, 5ft11.5 so almost 6...body fat percent thing is about 18%.  My trainer at my gym said I have big pecs (can feel it when i flex) so i dont think it's all fat  ;D

first pic:

2nd pic:   when i press on my chest, it only goes that far in..is that what my chest will look like after the excision?

3rd pic:

let me know what yall think..thnx.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
we cant see the pix

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No Pics...  :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
It looks perfectly normal to me. I think you have Body Dismorphic Disorder.

Lol, jk. It actually looks like a moderate case of gyno.

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
Looks mostly glandular to me

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
why doesn't he do the lipo at the same time? pretty much every other doctor does, so it's not unheard of..

how many gyne surgeries does he do a year? does have have before/after pics of previous patients?

« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 07:22:44 PM by toronto »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
The obvious comment is that you have huge areolas.
Looks like maybe some glandular tissue behind them.  

From what i've read, it seems like that type of gyne removal is "harder" to do than others.  It can be done with great results (I've seen pics) but you even more than some guys have to really pick the right surgeon to increase your chances of good results.  

Stay positive.

Offline j0shiZzl3

• Posting Member
He's done this procedure a bunch of times..he also said that he's seen this more in indian boys than anyone else.  

He likes to do the excision and lipo seprately to let the chest heal easier, and take things slower.  The people who he has given the excision to usually dont want the lipo afterwards because they usually burn the fat off after the procedure.  Maybe it's some motivation thing, get the gland removed, next step is to burn that fat off!  It sure saves a lot of money, and I'm already in the process of burning the fat off.  

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
yep definite gyne..good luck...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Did he give a reason why he "see's it more in indian boys"??just curious..

Offline j0shiZzl3

• Posting Member
He doesn't know why, maybe it's just the area I live in..we have a lot of indians here..I think we eat too much curry..lol

Offline Swim

• Posting Member
Thats weird, cause i'm half indian and i have the same problem like the pictures, just not as bad cause i'm pretty light (150lbs)   :-/

Offline j0shiZzl3

• Posting Member
JOSHIZ  check your  email

why? all I see is spam. Did you send me a message? If you did I don't have it...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024