Author Topic: Before and After...Updating Monthly  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
doing this to help ease my mind, Post op is a mind bender

Quick Summary.    Recieved surgery march 17th 

Arrived in Denver at 620am. Checked into hotel. Arrived at the surgery center at 11. Went under at 1. Woke at 6 pm. Chest killed, but the worst part was getting over the General Asth. Ended up puking. Arrived at hotel at 7 and slept. Woke up at 8am . Played video games till 6pm in hotel, then Got in a cab went to the bus station and took a 8 hour bus trip home. Finally Got home at 3 am. Longest 2 days of my life with all the traveling and surgery.

No one knew i got surgery, No one knew i was gone (thought i was at a frineds house). Final payment for sugeyr and travel and Food. just under 4500

Before photos

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 07:49:23 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
2 days post op pics
       Semi satisfied, breast/ fatty areas are gone and nipple are inverted and kinda saggy.
         All i asked the Surgeon to do was get rid of puffy nipps. I was worried he didnt. made the mistake by feeling for gland right after surgery (10 days) which caused massive swelling which led to more scar tissue on one side of my breast.- hindered my results
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 07:28:36 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
1 month- not much change except nipps are puffy (scar tissue) . Massaged for about an hour a day for 3 weeks. Breast area itself is still flat- nipples very unsatisfied. Started workingout again. Wiegh 170ibs at 6'2. .

2 month, nipples getting better, started workout 6-10 hours a week with wieghts. weight 175ibs. Chest looks good.

3 Months - nipples getting better but not flat but getting there. Breast started to develop. not too worried at this point about them. 185 ibs

3 month pics
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:59:36 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
4 month post op- very concerned. Breast devolped- There BACK. Nipples however are getting flat ! my left side is almost flat while the right still has scar tissue causing puffiness- size of a ssmall walnut

Im thinking the breast came back cuz i devoped the lower part of my chest. . I do alot of flat bench, dips, cross cable chest , push ups, standing chest ext with 45ib plate.  Im gonna do only incline bench and shoulder to try to develop upper chest.. Also will do decline pushup to help upper chest also

4month pics-

Offline tim fuller

• Posting Member
That looks really good to me. Who was your surgeon?

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Bro, you look like you gained quite abit of weight

Offline Spleen

I'm not sure why you're anything less than thrilled.  You look great.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
ya i gained about 10-15 ibs in 3 months.... mostly mucsle. I workout and protien it up a lot.

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
1st off, ur results are great. u should be excited.

2nd, ur only half way through full recovery. be patient with the scar tissure

3rd, u gained like 15 pounds in 4 months. thats honestly mostly fat. the only people i've seen gain 15 pounds of mostly muscle in such a short time were taking steriods.

i kno ur worried but u'll be ok. just remember full recovery is a long process.
its ok to freak out though...its ur $4500 lol

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i think its mostly muscle due to my body fat is lower now than it was wen i was  170 and i have abs now

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024