Author Topic: 2 months post op, worried...  (Read 2940 times)

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
I know that it has been said over and over that we shouldn't judge results until at least three months, but as the time's gone by ive just noticed that my left peck is so much different from my right one.  The right peck I have absolutely no complaints about but the left one however looks to stick out more and is just different.  My doctor deemed this as a success but now I'm not sure.  Is this something that will go away and look normal after awhile or should I be contemplating a revision?

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
Here's also some before pics...

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
What did you have done?

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
had gland removal and a little bit of lipo

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
First, congratulations on really getting those big manboobs removed. Your before pics looked like mine. And I had a similar situation - one side had a little crease, the other did not. Give it more time. I'm now over a year out from surgery, and my chest looks proportional now, but it took well over 6 months for the crease to go away.

You've got to feel GREAT just wearing a regular shirt, right?

I agree with your doc - give it more time. (Keep working out - you look like you lost some weight overall, too.)

PS: Nice farmer tan! LOL
DenverGuy

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
First, congratulations on really getting those big manboobs removed. Your before pics looked like mine. And I had a similar situation - one side had a little crease, the other did not. Give it more time. I'm now over a year out from surgery, and my chest looks proportional now, but it took well over 6 months for the crease to go away.

You've got to feel GREAT just wearing a regular shirt, right?

I agree with your doc - give it more time. (Keep working out - you look like you lost some weight overall, too.)

PS: Nice farmer tan! LOL

I agree with you, it needs 3- 6 months to see the final results

I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and still there is pretty much swelling , each breast has its own healing, your case not like mine but my right breast is swollen more then the left one.

Don't judge it now, just follow your doc's instructions

can wait for the next 3 months

good luck ,,, and congrats for the op

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replys.  I will wait and just hope it goes away here in 6 months.  But yeah, gotta tell you this is one of the best feelings in the world to get rid of.  Now the only problem is he didn't make my nipples to much smaller which I was kind of disappointed but oh well, one thing at a time I guess.  Also here are the actual before pics.  That was before I started working out and stuff..

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
Here's the other one.  Which I will suggest to anyone contemplation surgery that weight loss will help the size go down before hand and will just help you out overall...

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
First of congratulations on the weight loss and muscle gain, looks really good. Second the problem I think you have is the skin, It does seem like more could of been taken out but at the same time if more or everything was taken out you would of been left with saggy skin. Possibly the best thing to do is wait, but also tell your surgeon that you are not satisfied and find out what his policy is on revisions, secondly you are probably going to have to get a skin lift since you had quite a pair of breasts, so now the skin is saggy. So look into skin lift surgery as well, since it seems like thats the only way you could achieve perfect results. Dont take my post as fact or whatever, its my opinion.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024