Author Topic: New to the forum check out my pics and please help  (Read 2892 times)

soljah808

hi i just recentley joined and i have attached my pics. im from hawaii so shirts are of yhear round so gyne really effects me on a daily basis. i was at 5'10 220 but these pics show me at 185 lbs after going on a diet with exercise. surgery is way out of the question. exercises (would exercises really work? i lift everyday for football) or supps that a 16 year old would be great. thanks

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Do you feel hard tissue behind each nipple, that has been present for 3 or more years?  If so, you have gynecomastia that will likely not go away.  I would suggest incline chest exercises, with lots of cardio, but in some cases this makes gland stick out further.  In any case its better to keep at an exercise program and at least reduce the appearance before surgery.  From the pics you posted it appears conical in shape, which normally signifies glandular tissue, only removed by surgery.  Call local plastic surgeons and get consultations, trust me shelling out their fee is worth it, and a huge load will be taken off by just getting evaluated without the pressure of surgery just yet.

soljah808

thanks yeah my doc said its gyno, but i wonder how severe slash manageable it is. i recentley started doing sum lean chest muscle building exerises and more back work. hopefully it helps. any other suggestions would be great. also on this site theres a weerd sense that everyone thinks surgery is the only way...im nots saying this stuff works but bodybuilding.com forums has a lot about this that you might wanna check out. thanks

mojito

No amount of working out, muscle building, or body fat % reduction will make the glandular tissue go away. Believe me, I tried for 15 years.  If there's any possible way to do it, get those glands removed by the best plastic surgeon you can find.  I wish I had.

Mahalo!

Offline puffbiggie

• Posting Member
and where the is the best one?  So far I have heard Dr. Bermant a lot on this forum.

soljah808

i work out everyday, im on the football team. for some reason the fat that is under my arm and upper back seems to be the underlying problem to my gyno, after all my weight loss, it hasnt gone away.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
you look like you're in shape, but you have breast. so its def. gyno. surgery is the only way to get rid of the glandular tissue.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024