Author Topic: REAL DEAL HOLLYFIELD!!! PRETENDERS BEWARE!  (Read 3369 times)

Offline cmoazz

So I looked thru a few threads, some of you guys barely have anything. Let me know you what real gyno is like and how it can effect someone. Check out the big boys that have ruined my life.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
holy crap. that is one bad case of gyne. i dont know what i would do if i had that.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
i feel u man some guys dont got gyne as bad as others...u got some breasts rite there man and the puffy nipples...i got a similar case as u (but a hairy chest..)u thinking about getting surgery...

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Hey,

You definitely have a serious case -- how old are you?  Is surgery in your future?  What has been keeping you from taking care of it? 

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
we pretty much have the exact same case. take a look: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15457.0

surgery is obviously the only option for us.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
OLD SPICE  u and this guy both just need a good gym work out

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
In response to Darknips2 statement. They can lose all body fat from a gym workout,but surgery is definetly needed.No amount of excercise will get rid of those puffies.

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Darknips2, just looking over your posts, I don't really think you know what gynecomastia is. Please check my response to you in this post:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15812.msg110144#msg110144 (there is puffyness, and noticeable gland).

Gynecomatia is the cause for the puffy nipples you see in that photo, all the people that you have said do not have gyne have had puffy nipples, and these are very noticeable under your shirt. Not to mention that the gland can sometimes get tender, and can bounce about a bit when you exercise.

The only way for the OP to get rid of the puffyness is surgery, yes he might not have large "breasts" but the puffy nipples will still remain no matter how much exercise they do.

Please stop giving people bad advice, and why not post pics of your own if you are so experienced with the issue.

I'm not trying to advocate surgery, but you keep telling these people that they don't need it to get rid off the puffyness, which in all senses is a downright lie.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:38:24 AM by cecly »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024