Author Topic: Is this gyco?  (Read 1957 times)

Offline mitch

• Posting Member
Im 17 and about 1 month ago i posted whether or not i have gyco and most people said yes, but i continued to workout at the gym and im seeing massive improvements....The doctor couldn't tell whether or not it was gyco or my chest muscle because i do alot of weights. But i still have a bit of fat, what do you recon??
1 picture is what everyone thought was my gyco the second is after intense training

Offline mitch

• Posting Member
Although not to clear on the second picture because im flexing i still have some fat and yet i have fat nowhere else.....its not sensitive or anything behind the nipple though. Should i see a more experienced doctor?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I think you got the wrong website dude. This aint gyco insurance. Nah just playin, it looks like you have a little fat and gland in there.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I see nothing worthy of being concerned about.

As you have correctly observed, even the tiniest male nipple seems more prominent when perched atop a well defined pectoral muscle.

My spelling is not perfect either, and my typing leaves a lot to be desired as well.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024