Author Topic: Could this be gyne?  (Read 3259 times)

Offline EM47

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am new to this site, that I found after a friend mentioned it to me. I think that I might have gyne. I a 1.84 m high and weight is around 75 kilo. If it is gyne could you please rate it?

Thanks in advance and have a nice (sun)day!

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Holy crap! That is definitely gyne! Not to be mean or anything but yeah, 9ish/10 for you bro. How do you hide it? By that I mean, what sort of clothing do you wear and how many layers?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline EM47

• Posting Member
Hi,

Thanx for your reply. I hide it with a tight sportsbra and oversized t-shirt.

Greetz

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are overweight and you have gyne.  Best results are obtained if you lose weight and then consider surgery.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline EM47

• Posting Member
Hello,

Thanx for your reply. That I got gyne I am convinced. Overweight? I have my doubts. If I translate my European weight / length into US numbers it'll be 6'03 FT hight and weight 165 LB weight.

I think that according with my length that my weight is more or less in balance.

Greetz

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
I agree you don't look overweight, if you really study the picture.

DrBermant

Hi,

I am new to this site, that I found after a friend mentioned it to me. I think that I might have gyne. I a 1.84 m high and weight is around 75 kilo. If it is gyne could you please rate it?

Thanks in advance and have a nice (sun)day!

Gyne is slang for gynecomastia which means female breasts in men.  Your chest profile just does not say male.  However, a single picture does not tell the entire story.  That is why I prefer my Standard Pictures for Gynecomastia.  The side views and oblique tend to show other areas of typical body fat accumulation.  The composition of the male breast is always gland, fat and skin as can be seen in these Drawings of Gynecomastia Anatomy.

You do not need to convert metric to US measurements to evaluate your Body Mass Index with this BMI Calculator and you will find the numbers you posted are in the normal range, not overweight.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Yeah, you don't look overweight. More pictures would help though.

Offline James18

• Posting Member
For 1.84 height, the normal range is between 62 and 82 kilos, so you're normal. You seem to have a pretty serious case, your nips seem to be relatively normal, but your chest seems too round for a male.

Offline EM47

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. I'll add some pics from a different angle later this week.

Greetz

Offline EM47

• Posting Member
First additional pic:

Greetz

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
From this angle, looks more like 5/10.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024