Author Topic: Seattle area doc - Marosan  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Finally!! I've been waiting for someone here in washington to talk about the docs here. I've heard of him but haven't really had time to check him out. Have you had surgery with him yet?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
nope- just read about him recently. trying to see if anyone else has some advice.

hopefully someone on here might!

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I've checked out Dr. Gottlieb, didn't feel like he was any good, and he wasn't because others on here said that he sucks. Dr. phil Haeck was alright not sure of him but he had pretty good before and after photos. I'm about to schedule a consultation with Dr. David Pratt because he looks pretty good from what I see in his before and after photos. Also he performs surgery in everett.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
awesome info - are you considering marosan at all? i might schedule a consult with him within the next few weeks.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
probably not. looks like he only does lipo. do you need excision of the nipple?

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
i think he does both. on his site, he mentions doing the VASER procedure in 90% of cases, then excision if he finds it necessary.

i may actually need excision - and yeah, seems like marosan may not be the best choice. anyone have any experiences with marosan?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024