Author Topic: breasts removed in december before after pics  (Read 5560 times)

Offline norsmen

So i had surgery, or liposuction in December. They removed about a bigmack of each side of fat. 

Before surgery

And about 3 weeks after i took some new pictures

The first thing you will notice is that all the hair on my chest is gone. Hurt like hell to get the bandage. The chest was completely flat the first week or so, weird looking. But after a while it seemed to grow back with scar tissue growing underneath.
Now the pictures from today, 5 weeks post op.

Hoping everything will heal up well. Currently 2 weeks in on  a 16 week cycle of steroids(i know, roids are bad) so i am hoping i don't look to shabby this summer.So what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 12:43:32 PM by norsmen »

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Thinking your before pics didn't look bad at all. I know sometimes pictures can be deceiving, but based on what I see from your before pics, I'd take that chest over what I got in a heartbeat.

Offline Marc

• Posting Member
Wow I hope my after pics look as good as you before picts. Still I understand and your new chest looks great.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Congrats.  You look good.

But fat in your chest is not gynecomastia. 

Good luck on the weight loss!
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline norsmen

Thanks guys

Yeah, i se  there is a clear difference in my chest and other board members. But i had gynecomastia mind you, but in my case the glands were small and surounded by unusuall amounts of fat.  About 2 pounds worth of fatt was removed. You might think that i am a fat lazy bastard who dident diet or excerice to get rid of this. But the breast formed some time in puberty. And couple of years ago i was only 190 pounds, and even thoug my fat percentage was lover i just looked bad. Big chest small arms. So i began weight lifting, and bulked up. This is aqtually a much better look for me than big breasted with thin waist and small arms. The latest pictures i weigh 235 pounds, should se some results in a month or so from the juice.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Thanks guys

Yeah, i se  there is a clear difference in my chest and other board members. But i had gynecomastia mind you, but in my case the glands were small and surounded by unusuall amounts of fat.  About 2 pounds worth of fatt was removed. You might think that i am a fat lazy bastard who dident diet or excerice to get rid of this. But the breast formed some time in puberty. And couple of years ago i was only 190 pounds, and even thoug my fat percentage was lover i just looked bad. Big chest small arms. So i began weight lifting, and bulked up. This is aqtually a much better look for me than big breasted with thin waist and small arms. The latest pictures i weigh 235 pounds, should se some results in a month or so from the juice.

What are you on? Also, how will your PCT look like?

OnT: Great results, although, you already looked great from the beginning.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
WAIT WAIT....u had surgery and now you are taking steroids?

You do know that steroids can bring gyne right back right? ? ?
If u want to lose weight, do it the real way man, u dont need steroids. I gained over 30lb in muscle in 3 months, naturally...just eating, working out...
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline norsmen

I am on tbol at 40 mg ed, test e at 250mg ew(currently, if i dont se any sides i will bump it up to 400mg) and equipoise at 600mg a week.

PCT i am going to use nolvadex, probably also clen. Did tbol only at 50mg ed for 6 weeks once. I remember i was like 200 pounds lifting about 200 in flat bench. Then at the end i was 220 lifting 265 flatbench. Cant beat that feeling ;D

I am aware of the risks of anabolic steroids. As i started to investigata and find out why i had breast i came across some anabolic steroids sites. And this is like two years ago. Up untill now i have bin reading and studying getting more and more intrested in doing something, both to my gyne and the rest of me.
So i am extra carfull, i use a AI called arimidex to avoid conversion of test to estrogen.

As for losing weight, gaining muscle is more fun. But i am eating much cleaner than before, so results should be seen both in bf% and muscle mass at week 16.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I am on tbol at 40 mg ed, test e at 250mg ew(currently, if i dont se any sides i will bump it up to 400mg) and equipoise at 600mg a week.

PCT i am going to use nolvadex, probably also clen. Did tbol only at 50mg ed for 6 weeks once. I remember i was like 200 pounds lifting about 200 in flat bench. Then at the end i was 220 lifting 265 flatbench. Cant beat that feeling ;D

I am aware of the risks of anabolic steroids. As i started to investigata and find out why i had breast i came across some anabolic steroids sites. And this is like two years ago. Up untill now i have bin reading and studying getting more and more intrested in doing something, both to my gyne and the rest of me.
So i am extra carfull, i use a AI called arimidex to avoid conversion of test to estrogen.

As for losing weight, gaining muscle is more fun. But i am eating much cleaner than before, so results should be seen both in bf% and muscle mass at week 16.

I stlll think that is pretty foolish to do, best way to gain muscle is when you gain it the natural way. Taking steroids makes it just pointless since you are cheating to get more muscle mass, as suppose to doing it the natural way which motivates you more to hit the gym harder.

Offline norsmen

Dont see how this is cheating. I'dont compete in any sports. All i am doing is training with the aid of anabolic steroids. I am not breaking any laws. You are probebly in collage or something, i am doing heavy manuell labor above the artic circle. Going on this crazy diets are out of the question. I can barly get time to go to the gym let alone start counting callories.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Okey, good that you have a PCT planned. I've been on several cycles after my op in june, and I haven't felt anything in my breasts. I'm not saying that you're safe per se though. It's everyone's own choice what to do in their life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024