Author Topic: Do I have Gyno?  (Read 2464 times)

Offline tkay

Hey guys.

I'm just about to turn 19 and I've been like this for as long as I can remember, is it Gyno? How easy do you think it'd be to fix? Thanks!

Offline Ryuuk

• Posting Member
Do you have Gynecomastia?

Gynecomastia is woman-like breast development on a man, does your chest look womanly?

Your areolas look larger than normal and somewhat puffy, which means you have a development of gland behind it, which means you will need a surgical incision to get it removed.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Do you have Gynecomastia? There was not a time when that question could have been answered with a simple yes or no answer.

In the long distant past, You would probably have been told no. Your breasts do not have the contour expected of a young woman. That was then.

Now is a very different situation however. Many young men are having surgery to "correct" what would have been considered "Normal" in times past.

The definition has changed so much that we do not have a single definition any longer that is equally agreed upon.

In light of this, I offer you an explanation that may help.

If:

Your breasts seem to you to be unusually large.

And If:

You are suffering emotional or psychological torment as a result of your breast size.

And if:

An impartial medical professional agrees with you.

The you have just diagnosed yourself and the answer is yes.

From my perspective, I'd say yes but rather slightly. I know of many men who have lived with worse.

The ultimate questions are: How much does it bother you? Followed by: Can you truly ignore it?

What others think (Including myself) is of no matter here, It is only yourself that needs to be made happy.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 08:46:14 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024