Author Topic: Opinions please  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Darius

Heres a pic of me after a few months of weight loss.  I am at about 18% body fat, wondering what you guys think about it.  Thanks

DrBermant

Heres a pic of me after a few months of weight loss.  I am at about 18% body fat, wondering what you guys think about it.  Thanks

The male chest can be distorted by both Gynecomastia Male Breast Enlargement. Drooping or Ptosis is a frequent problem after massive weight loss or deflation of massive muscles.   

Posting Standard Pictures to Show Male Chest Drooping after weight loss can help others better understand how much the loose skin component is a factor, especially the bending over views.

Low areola and sagging skin do not give a good contour to the male chest.  Surgery to deal with both the residual contours of gynecomastia and loose hanging tissues can be combined.  Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Drooping Chest or Ptosis can consist of many different Surgical Options for Excess Skin of the Male Chest.  A Short Scar Skin Reduction Chest Lift hides the scars under the pectoral muscles and around the areola.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Drooping
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 02:26:30 PM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024