Author Topic: COST FOR REVISION SURGERY  (Read 3233 times)

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Unfortunately I need revision surgery after my initial surgery of 8 months ago.  My areolas have not reduced in size, there is some sagging skin and the results do not look nataural.  Also in the past two months after looking flatter both breasts appear to be growing back and I can't tell if it's regrowth or sagging skin.  My surgeon who is extremely experienced and well known for this operation told me he won't charge me for revision, but will charge me for a "secondary lift" and the bill comes to $4,000+!!!???? - That includes anasthesia and the surgery center; which he owns!  Anybody know what's customary or is this a totally outrageous charge?

Thanks.  As always I appreciate this board and the input.  Good luck to all.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Well who was your surgeon?  How is this post helpful to anyone if you don't say who it is?

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Sorry - just don't see the significance in identifying the surgeon especially if I want to negotiate; he may be reviewing the posts and recognize the situation.  Besides even without identifying the surgeon some may realize that they're not the only ones in this situation and have this same question.  A General description of a situation can still be benneficial.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Please, Please do post some pictures of your before and afters.  Your surgery was very expensive so I imagine the Dr. felt you would be a biger project.  Bigger projects sometimes require two part procedures.  I think you did all the right stuff and I know you have a good Dr., who cares.  I wish you all the best!  And look forward to seeing your results!  I feel for you that you are not happy.

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Thanks Pacifico!  Sorry I don't have before pictures.  I'll try and post some after if I can get my program to work.  FUJI Pix. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024