Author Topic: pre-op pics, check me out...  (Read 5810 times)

anonymous1

I just mustered up the courage to tell my parents, and now I have an endo appointment and a consultation with a surgeon.  Getting kind of pumped, especially since I am working on my summer body and I think I should be plenty ready.  My new years resolution was to be at the gym 4 times a week and to get my weight to 160 and bench to 225, starting off at 180 benching 180.  Well as of right now I got my bench to 210 and my weight to 160, with just working out and protein, no other substances.

Banobo

Hi there, your nipples are very much like how mine were. you have a very athletic body which i worked hard to maintain also but what i did find was after years of training and a very targeted diet trying to shape my chest and workout to help keep in good shape as i got older things did settle to an extent, i really do believe working hard and living a healthy lifestyle can reduce things which to some is more than enough. It's a must i think before thinking of surgery and at the end of the day if it isn't enough and you decide to go for surgical correction  ( or change towards what you feel is correct in your eyes) at least your in a condition where you can enjoy all the benifits. 

anonymous1

Thank you for the kind words, it took alot of hard work and now I feel there is a good amount to be proud of on my body, whereas two years ago I was 5'9" 185 lbs and I was disgusted with myself.  I am 5'11" now and I honestly do believe I have a great looking body and I have noticed several girls commenting on how I look built now, etc.  My confidence with the girls has shot up, I have a GF now who I have been dating since early January and sex is not a problem at all, wasn't a problem with my ex either and now I have another girl I have been talking to lately that is "competing" for me with my GF.  Its nice to be recognized by such attractive girls.  After spending my spring break with that girl I am convinced that there is noone out of my league with confidence, charm, and some good looks thrown in haha.

I had blood work done and my testosterone is low.  When I start taking supplements for it I can only imagine how my body will react, I think I will see gains in the gym much easier and it might work out that way.  I am just very self conscious about it, b/c it does show when I wear T shirts or take my shirt off.  But with my chest muscles coming in it does hide them quite a bit b/c of my muscles on top of my chest showing through the shirt more which makes the shirt not rest on my nipples like it used to.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Hi
u have a FANTASTIC body, just fix the puffu nipples and everything is 100%.

Bye Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
your nips looked just like mine and i hated them.   Get the surgery and fix them.  Your procedure i believe is quite easy and u will b so happy.   I went to Dr Delgado and am sooooo happy i did.  He gave me my life back.   And for all those who say your chest looks fine u must b high on crack.  PUFFY nipples looks much worse on a skinny guy than some fatso

anonymous1

they are very prominent, especially when not hard.  I had my consultation today and plan on having surgery by the end of April.  He seems very optimistic about how great it is going to come out.  I'm very excited to finally be having this done and over with.  He said just be glad that I'm not ugly, b/c he can fix this and I'll look great but he can't fix ugly haha.  Kinda bummed I can't work out for 6 weeks after though!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
6 weeks is nothing do something els in that time.

bye

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
I think you will be very happy getting those fixed.  I'm 32 and I finally fixed mine, i'm in pretty good shape and had very high expectations.  I'm not sure where you are located, but I live in the SF bay area and I just had mine done 2 weeks ago.  They look great.  I went to a doctor that does the procedure without cutting the nipple area.  He uses an arthroscopic shaver, I've very happy I decided to go with him.  It's healing nicely.  If you live around here you might want to check him out.  Even after seeing many doctors around here, I was still concerned about the nipple entry method as compared to this remote/shaver technique.  Good luck, I wish I did this years ago!

anonymous1

Ok so I need to have money before setting my surgery date but I am likely selling my motorcycle tom and it should be plenty to pay for the surgery so I am booking for last Friday of April. Holy crap I can't wait. This will literally change my life

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hi
u have a FANTASTIC body, just fix the puffu nipples and everything is 100%.

Bye Henrik

I agree with what stated above.

Go for surgery, it will be perfect after it !

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
Can't wait to see what you look like post op. Remember to post back after surgery. Good luck.

Offline ChristianS

• Posting Member
  • No more gyne since 28/03/09
Hello there mate, i hope it will all go well for you! looks like you just have puffy nipples which will be easily removed and then u will look 100% ;) Good luck and post up some after pics

Offline bwconstruction

• Posting Member
Hi my name is Wayne, 34 and also have man boobs, very similar to your, also not fat, but the prominent lump at the nipple, very embarressing, like you say especially when they are not hard. Please let me know how your surgery goes, i am in SA though, does not seem to be many doctors advertised on the nett for this procedure, the other thing that worrys me is that if i have the surgery will they still be as sensitive, i have grown to like them being sensitive and hope the surgery would not damage the nerves.

Offline Jack17

• Bronze Member
that is gonna look so good post-op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024