Author Topic: Could you rate this gyno please? would be so apreciated...  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Intake

Werll this is my case, ive had it since like i was 13 i believe, found out bout it cus one day i took off my shirt cus i lost a point playing tennis and this guy lauged at me and called me 16 ager girl nipples and i was really man i had 17 back then, course i took the shit out of him. anyways id love if you could tell me in a scale of 1-10 how bad my case is, if it could be better with any medication or an operation, ive been browsing and i found this producs.
'diet aid of questionable value'
Epistane

'diet aid of questionable value' is suposed to be a pill that you take and you stop taking it till you like your breast, and Epistane is a gym training drug that as a side effect, it lowers or eliminates gyno.

can you tellme
1- this is gyno?
2- how hard would it be to get rid of it?
3- could i be able to get flat nipples?
4- aproximately how much would it cost me the surgery and if i just need the gland take out or the lipo aswel.
5- do you think my case is really bad? in a scale of 1-10 please.

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
no pills work, only way to get rid of puffy nipples is surgery.  Yes you do have gyne.  Talk to your doctor about it and if they confirm u have gyne then ask about surgery.  In some areas you can get the surgery for free if you have insurance.  I'd rate it a 4/10, people have it a lot worse, but I can see why you are upset.  I had a similiar case and just recently have had surgery

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
yeah it's gyno, i would rate it a 6 just cause your nipples are really puffy, but on the good side your chest shape around the nipple is contoured pretty nicely.  the nipples will be flat after the surgery given the plastic surgeon does a good job.  good luck dude.

Offline Intake

ya my chest is round cus ive been going to the gym obssesed with chest training for bout 2 years and i got it to the point that it looked pretty strength, it was a stone and the nippled went like under my chest but when putting a shirt on they would still be seen i got to the point that i really looked way beter shirtless than with a shirt so i got dissapointed and stopped going to the gym that hard and i lost alot of muscle in the process.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

I'd give it a 6-7 / 10

Surgery is the best solution.

Offline bwconstruction

• Posting Member
Hey Wayne here, 34 years old, also have gyno, mine is worse than your though, let me know what you find out about the best way to make them smaller, quite embarressing. Lived with it so far, will probably just carry on like.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024