Author Topic: 22 Yrs old..Is it gyno?  (Read 2820 times)

Offline bigshow

• Posting Member
Ok i've had puffy nipples for about 2 years ago...they just popped up out of nowhere..i'm 6'4 weigh 207... I went to my doctor like 6 months ago and he said it wasnt gyno..he gave me a mamography and took a blood test and said everything was fine but i still think i have gyno..tell me what u guys think

Offline mistersinister

• Posting Member
I would say yes, you have a bit of gyno. But I think your chest looks pretty good. Its not too noticeable.

GynO_DuDe

Defo some gyne their m8, save up for the op now if you havent got the cash already as its obviously bothering you, for you to find this forum.

Offline bigshow

• Posting Member
yeah i was pretty sure i had it..what sucks is just going in for a consulation is like $200..anyone know of any good surgeons in the greater vancouver area in canada?

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
yeah i was pretty sure i had it..what sucks is just going in for a consulation is like $200..anyone know of any good surgeons in the greater vancouver area in canada?

I'm from vancouver as well. I did some research a few weeks back and here's a list of surgeons in the area with some info I got from calling their offices (google their name for contact info):

Dr. Mosher: $4000-7000, Heavily booked, see's "quite a few of these"
Dr. Lorne Browne: $4470 Flat rate,
Dr. Ward: $5000, 10 Procedures per year
Dr. Kerluke: $3300-5000
Dr. Gelfant: $6000 excision + Lipo (3000 just lipo)
Dr. Kenneth Smith: $5000 (They're revising their pricing and it'll probably go up), Heavily Booked
Dr. Pugash: $5000+, Does 6~ procedures per year, Very heavily booked
Dr. Lee: Free? Nurse said it would be pretty much covered under MSP (even lipo aparantly). Need a referral from family doctor to see him. Very heavily booked.
False Creek Centre (Dr. Rai and other surgeons): $4500-12000, Good availability
Dr. Mian: Covered by MSP for excision. Long wait list.

Unfortunately there aren't any surgeons with a lot of experience with gyne in BC. Personally, I just booked an appointment with Dr. Fielding in Toronto. He's got arguably the most gyne experience in Canada, is pretty affordable at around $2000 and has a short wait list.

Check out the Canadian forums for more details.

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
no doubt, it's gyno 10/10 rating.  on the good side, it looks like you are in shape so with lipo and excision your chest would have a great shape after surgery.

Offline bigshow

• Posting Member
Thanks for the info guys..u think u can give me the info on Dr. Lee in vancouver..im going to my doctor tommorow and am gonna get him to refer me to someone that he knows of..will see what happens from there

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Yes, it's gynecomastia.  :(

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Thanks for the info guys..u think u can give me the info on Dr. Lee in vancouver..im going to my doctor tommorow and am gonna get him to refer me to someone that he knows of..will see what happens from there

Dr. Lee is in Surrey. The only way you can see him is if your GP refers you to him, you can try suggesting it but usually the GP will refer you to someone they have in mind (they usually don't refer to surgeons they don't know themselves). So most likely you won't be able to get a particular surgeon.

Good news though, Dr. Lee is like any other public surgeon your doctor would recommend. The part about the whole procedure being free is most likely not accurate (I'm sure the attendant just didn't know the lypo wouldn't be covered) but you can try contacting his office to find out. Here's a link with his contact info and reviews:
http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/105095/BC/Surrey/Lee

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024