Author Topic: Severe case from Greece! (Rate please)  (Read 7889 times)

Offline agnostic

Hello fellow people,

I'm suffering with this "situation" since 1995 (13years old) and I've had enough. Please rate me and if someone knows or had any experience from doctors in Greece recommend.

Oh and another matter: if I have any surgery how severe would be the scars since my case is a severe one..and an average estimate on cost....

Thanks in advance

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
difficult to see on those pix, they are too close up. We need to see your whole chest to get an idea of the proportions.
BTW this "rate" or "marks outa ten" thing is meaningless! ( some here think its great but its totally objective) even one of the doctors who posts here agrees with this!
Only YOU can say by how much it bothers you on a scale of 1 to whatever.
 Size wise, there is a worldwide accepted standard for measurement of breasts. Just because it usually applies to women dont meant you cant use it. ( Thats only because more women than men have breasts!)

Its a number in inches or centimetres then a letter denoting the "cup" size, very simple. Do a google on bust measurement.

Offline wannabemassive

• Bronze Member
Mate it looks like your a bit over weight.

Try and do some regular exercise and drop some pounds this will help with the reduction in scar size if you choose to have surgery.

Also a consultation with a cosmetic doc would give you the best idea about your situation and you can ask all the questions you want.

Wannabemassive

TRAIN HARD LIVE LONG

Offline kuik

• Posting Member

Hi man,

I think you and I are in the same situation and yes you have a severe case"just like me", on the other hand, first thing you should do is to lose weight then think of surgery, this is what i am doing, i was 278lb and now 244lb and on my way to 200lb by the may 2010.

there is nothing like being healthy and gyen FREEEE,

Wish you all the best,

K

Offline wannabemassive

• Bronze Member
 ;D That is so true kuik.

Keep up the hard work.

Wannabemassive

TRAIN HARD LIVE LONG

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
think i was away at the time, but i'm amazed nobody confirmed for him back then it was a severe case.  i bet he figured it out fast for himself though. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024