Author Topic: My gyno came back  (Read 2782 times)

Offline greenrelic11

This is my first time on posting on this form.  I got gyno when I was 21 from using steroids.  I had it both on my left and right breast.   I took arimidex and it seemed to make it completely go away on my left side.  My ride side would shrink quite a bit when taking arimidex but would return.  I had surgery to remove the gland tissue on my right side.  After going several years without having gyno I started taking an antidepressant effexor and about a week later it came back on my left side.  Leading me to think that maybe it did not go away entirely but was just not noticeable.  So now I need to have surgery again which I'm not to happy about but its better than dealing with it.  I'm not very happy with my original surgeon so I'm looking for someone new.  It seems like Dr. Delgado is a good one to pick but I wanted to know if there was anyone to recommend in the Los angeles area?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Dr. Kapoor is a regular on this site.  He's in Beverly Hills, I believe.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline nryan

do you think effexor causes gyno?  I take 225mg a day and have since i was 18.  I'm 31 now.  It's the only drug that works on my depression

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024