Author Topic: Newbie in need of reasurance.  (Read 4700 times)

Offline uk22

First of all let me say that i am not here to offend or make fun or anything like that. I have been taking finistaride for about 6 weeks now. I have just stopped due to sensitive nipples and i have read it can give you gyno.

Could you have a look at my pics and tell me what you think. Pic 3 looks the worst from a low angle.

I am 22 weigh about 75kg and am about 6 ft tall. I sit just a bit of flab or possible more?

http://photobucket.com/albums/v710/cccccc555555/

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
the link does not work properly

Offline uk22

um, how do i post pics then?

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Pics still no workie...   :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
your perfectly normal no worries on the gyno score. However if you have noticed nipple changes, sensativty on the fin then drop it now before it becomes an issue. Ive suffered similar thing, see my thread my gyno my pics a few below. Hairloss sucks but gyno is worse by far.

Offline Spleen

I think you're safe bro.  No gyne as far as I can tell.

Offline uk22

Thanks guys, i know i need to lose a couple of pounds but after i read all this finistarine related stuff its freaked me out.

Now ive stopped it is there any chance that the amount i took (about 30-35mg in total) could cause any problems in the future?

@Stonecold if you take away the fact that you have much less BF than me i think we are somewhere on the same level.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
BELIVE ME U DONT HAVE GYNE
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Doesn't look like gyne, but if you have noticed increased sensitivity then you are right to have stopped. It looks like you stopped in time!

Take that as a warning then, you are sensitive to things which might cause gyne. Stay well clear! Trust me, you don't want to go there, especially if it turns out to be self induced.

Good luck!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with the others. It does not look like gyne at all. I think you do not have to worry about, sincerely ! However, if you have noticed any change those last few months, keep a close eye on it.
Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024