Author Topic: how much did your surgery w. dr. bermant cost?  (Read 2718 times)

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
it says that it costs 2800 on his site. But people here say they paid 6-7K. I know it varies by case and their is no one size fits all price, but I want to use this thread to learn about what other people paid, to get an idea of the ranges.

and does he allow for a payment plan? I cannot pay up front, but have a job and can pay within a year...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 11:50:18 PM by moobsbrah »

DrBermant

it says that it costs 2800 on his site. But people here say they paid 6-7K. I know it varies by case and their is no one size fits all price, but I want to use this thread to learn about what other people paid, to get an idea of the ranges.

and does he allow for a payment plan? I cannot pay up front, but have a job and can pay within a year...

The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated and other factors. My patients tend not to hang around this forum long after surgery.  Some stay to help others.  The mark of success, however, is their moving on with their lives, having the emotional component of this problem healed, and forgetting about this problem.  

Jane is my office manager and can better discuss costs, fees, and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024