Author Topic: Doctor says it will go away!? [Pics]  (Read 6350 times)

Offline gynofkensuxlol

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I've been on this forum many times searching and lurking around and realized that I'm not the only person with this condition. So I decided to go see my general doctor about my over sized titties, and he told me that it is not bad and it would go away with some exercise. But after reading some posts on this forum it seems that exercise and diet won't do much for this. I took some pictures for you guys to see how it looks, and what should I do? ??? ??? ???

Im 18, about 5 9", 155lbs
I lost about 30 pounds, I noticed some changes in the size of the titties but they are still pointy and triangular shaped as you can see.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6462/img0510z.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6640/img0511o.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7572/img0512h.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/600/img0513r.jpg

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
Only a quick post as I'm on my mobile, but I'd have to say I agree with KAG. Your chest looks fine dude! Perfectly normal :)

If you're worried about the overall shape then you might find weight training helps, but if you have a lot of gland tissue in your chest it might get pushed out by the growing muscle and make your nipples look more pointy.

As you're quite lean all over I don't think further weight loss would benefit the appearance of your chest much. Perhaps get the opinion of a different doctor and ask him you want a blood test to check your hormone levels to see if they are a cause.

Good luck man. :)
Had surgery with Dr. Karidis (London, UK) on 23rd July. Wearing tight t-shirts and looking forward to going swimming!

My experience so far & updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18200.msg126755#msg126755

Pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18539.msg127741#msg127741

Offline gynofkensuxlol

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies guys, I don't really take it that hard on myself but I just don't feel comfortable without a shirt.

I will try to find an endo doctor to check my blood levels, I'm guessing its hormone issues that caused it, I don't really remember when I got them because I didn't care much when I was younger, I actually enjoyed playing with them at times, but as I'm getting older and hitting the gym often, I don't like the fact that I don't have firm looking chest like my friends, and I work out way more than them.

Btw, I live in Canada and surgery for gland removal is free, would it be a good idea to get surgery just for gland removal, that is if they don't go away by seeing an endocrinologist.

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
You realize most people on this forum would kill for your chest right?

Don't worry about it. If I saw you at the beach or something without a shirt I wouldn't look twice.

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
i would strangle a newborn puppy for that chest

Offline gynofkensuxlol

• Posting Member
I don't get it, are you guys trying to make me feel better or something?
I know its not as big as some others I've seen on this forum, but its still pretty pointy at the bottom area, and when I squeeze underneath my nipples there are some hard things in there, which makes my nipple area point out in a triangular shape.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
if you don't like the way your chest looks, that's one thing. but to worry that you have gynecomastia means that you think that you chest looks like a womans. there is absolutely nothing feminine about your chest. your doctor probably told you it would go away because he didn't know what else to tell you. i just wonder how absolutely flat chested someone would have to be to turn around and tell you that you have manboobs.

Offline doomzor

• Posting Member
i've a bit of the same problem as you man . .
my right chest is totally normal, no lumbs, nogland etc but then my left is fucking totally fucked up.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude... it obviously bothers you. Have the surgery and be done with it...

You are very lean my man...  you don't need any lipo. Therefore, the procedure will be free (for you)!!! Woo-Hoo!!! ;)

Where abouts in The Great White North do you live?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline b33

• Posting Member

You are very lean my man...  you don't need any lipo. Therefore, the procedure will be free (for you)!!! Woo-Hoo!!! ;)

GB...

it doesn't cost money???

Offline maineguy79

• Posting Member
I'd do any number of illegal things if I could have gynofkensuxlol's chest!  :o 

If that is gynecomastia, that must be the mildest case of it.

Offline orlando.abascal

• Posting Member

Offline b33

• Posting Member

GB...

it doesn't cost money???

Offline gynofkensuxlol

• Posting Member

GB...

I live in Toronto, I called Dr. Fielding and he's going to see me aug 17th, I'll see what he says.

Offline dyngano

• Posting Member
Well, I totally see where you're coming from. It might look relatively normal to most here (unsurprisingly), but clearly the nipples do point out. I would say that given your body fat % and your musculature, your chest would be totally flat were it not for some hormonal issue of some kind. It may be very minor, but it's there. If you can feel lumps under your nipple then you most certainly do have gynecomastia from a medical perspective, and it may or may not get worse with age. Exercising cannot eliminate gland.

Many people have chests at least as bad as yours, even those who would never consider that they had any problem. However, if you're working out all the time (a major point of which is continually improving your physique) and it's not going away, then understandably it's going to be more irritating to you than if you just sat about all day watching TV and eating pizza.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024