Author Topic: And once again... GYNE OR FAT?  (Read 2299 times)

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
Ok, so my stats are 6'1" , 200 pounds.

I'm 22 years old and I started getting puffy nipples around age 12.

I'm not in the greatest physical condition, but I am FARRRR from OBESE.

It was cold in my house when I took these shots... so my nipples are slightly hard. Normally, they are much larger and puffier.

I will post some other photos when I warm up, but these will suffice for now.

Any opinions? I'm kind of thinking surgery might be my option. I do 100 push ups every other day or so, but even with some jogging and push ups... I get the feeling I won't be out of the woods just yet.

http://img410.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=imm20090918205433975.jpg

Thanks guys.

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
I guess my real question is... do you guys think that this can be remedied by weight loss and chest exercises?

Here's some more pictures, but with my nipples more puffy: http://img185.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=imm20090919021039365.jpg

See, I feel like I could live with puffy nipples... what I can't stand is the build up of fat behind the nipples. I plan to continue to eat healthy, start doing more cardio and continue to do push ups, but I also want to be realistic.

If that fat's not going anywhere, then I'd rather just get it removed.

Any opinions?

Offline Sombrero

• Posting Member
The puffiness is caused by gland, not fat. It won't go away with exercise and diet, because that only takes care of the fat. The gland, unfortunately, will only go away with surgery.

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
Thanks Sombrero. That's what I've been coming to terms with. I want to schedule a consultation with a couple of surgeons to see if they'll tell me the same. I have a feeling they will.

In the mean time, can I get some more opinions on my photos? I have a feeling I do have gland in there... but some more thoughts couldn't hurt... too much anyways...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024