Author Topic: Updated Pics...  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Howdy...

Took 3 new pics today. Not much has changed since the last set of photos. You can see in the 'June 16 2005' front shot how my left areola is much smaller than the right. What do you all think? Kinda looks odd huh?

John.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 06:41:04 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Doesn't look odd to me dude,that side was probably the bigger side,who knows it can still shrink man,but all in all it looks great!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yeah, for the most part, I'm happy with the results.  :D

John.

Offline shy

• Posting Member
WOW!!
Bambu your results are great!!!!!
By the way how much weight did you lose??  I need to lose a lot of weight (I am 222 right now).

I had the surgery with Fielding on May 11, and right now my right side still seems like there is gland still in there.  It is smaller than before but the shape is the same (i.e. as it was pre-op).  I really hope this is swelling because I don't really want to have another touch up.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Offline emil

• Posting Member
Lookin good!!  ;D

Isn't it a relief!!!!!!!!!

Take Care

Offline Grandpa Bambu

WOW!!
Bambu your results are great!!!!!
By the way how much weight did you lose??  I need to lose a lot of weight (I am 222 right now).

I had the surgery with Fielding on May 11, and right now my right side still seems like there is gland still in there.  It is smaller than before but the shape is the same (i.e. as it was pre-op).  I really hope this is swelling because I don't really want to have another touch up.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

shy...

I've lost 31 lbs. so far. I'm at 196 now. Started at 227. Another 16+ pounds to go. No so difficult to do. You just have to make a commitment to yourself. Actually, it's easy to loose the weight but difficult to keep it off.  :P

You're 222 lbs. How tall are you? Do u go to a gym at all?

Where you think there is gland, it is hard or soft?

Later shy...

John.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 05:51:08 AM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Isn't it a relief!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!! Very much so!  No more paranoia!   ;D ;D ;D

Life has so many other stressful situations that you must face, we don't need the BS of Gyne on top of everything else!

John.

Offline titty-be-gone

• Posting Member
  • Ahh, I feel like a pancake now...YEA BABY
Wow, man, your surgery results are, to say the least, amazing, especially considering post-op day 1 through current.   I Salute You...!!!

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
Lookin good buddy. Feelin good too I bet, especially with the heat wave n all.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Lookin good buddy. Feelin good too I bet, especially with the heat wave n all.

Thanks!   Yeah, during the heat wave I had my shirt off a number of times. Feels great!  ;)

Click here to see some pics of Bambu in the back yard taking'er easy....

John.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 12:49:31 PM by Bambu »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Thanks!   Yeah, during the heat wave I had my shirt off a number of times. Feels great!  ;)

Click here to see some pics of Bambu in the back yard taking'er easy....

John.

Have you gone out in public with you shirt off, or just in the backyard?  If in public, what's that like?

Isn't if funny how us guys with gyne have to ask that question?  ;D

Sad actually.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 01:29:18 PM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Have you gone out in public with you shirt off, or just in the backyard?  If in public, what's that like?

Isn't if funny how us guys with gyne have to ask that question?  ;D

Sad actually.  :'(

jc...

Just in the backyard, but my neighbours were outside as well, so I'd say that is in public. It just feels good to have the sun on my chest. It's been a long time since I've done that!

I'm able to take showers at the gym now ;). Before my op, I would change real quick and shower at home.

John.

Offline shy

• Posting Member

Hey Bambu,

I'm about 5'11.  I have started working out this week at the local gym and have already lost 3lbs (not water weight).  

Pertaining to my gyne,  it is definately soft and sticks out a little bit.  If it is something I can reduce through weight training then that is definately the route I want to take.  But if not, then I have no choice but to get a touch up.  Do you know if Dr. Fielding gives free touch-ups?  I am about a month and one week post op so I will definately give myself one year before I can conclude that I need to consult Fielding about this.

Bambu your results are very inspiring and I wish you all the best.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024