Author Topic: Getting a second surgery...  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Nx10B

So, I had lipo only surgery christmas last year. I was not knowledgeable enough of the surgery so I guess it was my fault for doing that. I want to get rid of this problem for good so I would like to get another surgery. I am planning to go back to the same surgeon and ask for a glandular excision and liposuction contour...is this a bad idea?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
well your surgeon should have told you that you needed a gland removal instead of the one he gave you!  He's prolly just after money.  You should find another surgeon man. Just my opinion!  you should post some pics so we can see also!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
Real talk fluffy!!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think he should seriously discount his work since it was unsatisfactory the first time.  knowledgeability about different gyne techniques and when they're called for is his job as a professional.  in this case, i think he should have known better and it would be reasonable to discuss it with him as a corrective op instead of something totally new you came up with.  i don't think gyne-experienced ps's would have done lipo only.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024