Author Topic: Dr. Lista's guys?  (Read 4567 times)

Offline Gynoblows

• Posting Member
Hey, how come we haven't heard from any of Dr. Lista's old patients....you guys still kicking around? Any new surgeries booked?  Follow-ups?

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline LT

Wow! ...BraveBoy, thanks for the pics! It was great to see difference between 1 week post op and 3 year. Fantastic job, you chest looks like a million bucks!

Thanks again for sharing!

Offline Gynoblows

• Posting Member
Amazing results man!!  Main reason I was asking about Lista's guys is that originally months back I scheduled my surgery with him, then found out because of a low platelet count Dr. Lista did not feel comfortable doing the surgery.  So then I went to Dr. Fielding and he said it was no problem, however the timing did not work for him as I wanted to have the surgery during the holidays.  So I had a hematologist do some tests and now Dr. Lista is good to go, and i'm booked for next month!! 

Your results are very encouraging!!! I can't wait!!

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Thanks, The surgery is just part of the solution nutrition and exercise is the other part. Good luck.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I've been away from these boards for quite awhile, but I'm over 1 year post-op with Dr. Lista and very glad I went through with the surgery with him. If you check my links below you can see how things went with me. Quick summary, first few months were rough, but now I'm VERY happy I did it, and VERY happy with my results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024