Author Topic: Hey, how bad is my Gynecomastia?  (Read 9446 times)

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
Please rate it from 1-10, with 10 being the worst and 1 being the best. Thanks
Also, both nipples are puffy but they seem to have different shapes :S I just turned 14 so I hope they go away in a couple years, I'm just curious to see if my gynecomastia is better or worse compared to other people

http://yfrog.com/3uphoto0158j

http://yfrog.com/0qphoto0157aj

http://yfrog.com/0nphoto0155ukj
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 06:38:35 AM by wazzupbrudda »

Offline yzhazer

• Posting Member
I would say 1 or 2.

The nipples are puffy but i would say that its a very mild case.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 07:31:05 AM by yzhazer »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
idk bout better tho! many people you wait tend to say that it worsens... but at the momment, its a small casE!

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i agree is a small case. but if that was me knowin what i know now i would keep check on them and maybe visit a doc to see what he thinks.
there is meds out there that can balance if it is hormones etc if the gyne is caught at a early stage.

warning tho drs arent the best when it comes to gyne!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gyne is not normal, and krucial made a good point that at your age it's possible it could keep growing.  yeah, about a 1.5-2, but i've always said even a 1 can make your life a mess.  and titmouse should read the motto under my posts sometime.  you don't have to have 42D jugs for gyne to f*** your life up. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
If i did some chest excercises, and something that burns up fat, will it help it? I know it wont go away completely, but, I thought it might be able to make it look a little better

DrBermant

Please rate it from 1-10, with 10 being the worst and 1 being the best. Thanks
Also, both nipples are puffy but they seem to have different shapes :S I just turned 14 so I hope they go away in a couple years, I'm just curious to see if my gynecomastia is better or worse compared to other people

Rating systems for gynecomastia just do not work. It is the same idea as trying to "rate" a pubescent females developing breast.  Even subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can distort a male look.  There can be a great deal of Emotion Living with Gynecomastia.

Fortunately, adolescent gynecomastia often resolves on its own without intervention.  What has not gone away after 2 years usually will not.  How Old Before Considering Gynecomastia Surgery is a common question. 

Body Shaping Garments are a great temporary contouring solution.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replys guys/gals.

If I got a nipple piercing, could it reduce the puffyness? The only time I hate taking my shirt off is when my nipples are puffy, since i don't really have the 'breats'. So yeah, do you think a nipple piercing would help reduce the puffyness?

Offline dave2009

• Bronze Member
I would say 1 or 2.

The nipples are puffy but i would say that its a very mild case.

Personally, it looks OK to me, just nipples a little raised mate.

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replys guys/gals.

If I got a nipple piercing, could it reduce the puffyness? The only time I hate taking my shirt off is when my nipples are puffy, since i don't really have the 'breats'. So yeah, do you think a nipple piercing would help reduce the puffyness?

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
You want to get nipple piercing's?... :-\
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
actually dude your nipple isn't puffy your aerola is and if you get your nipples pierced they will be on hard almost all the time and it still wouldn't effect your aerola so.......... :-\

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's not a balloon, it's not going to deflate  ;)  also, for my two cents, i wouldn't want to potentially complicate it either before or after. 

Offline wazzupbrudda

• Posting Member
actually dude your nipple isn't puffy your aerola is and if you get your nipples pierced they will be on hard almost all the time and it still wouldn't effect your aerola so.......... :-\

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
Ahk, thanks, didn't really know about the 'areola' :). But is there anything I could do to reduce the areola then? Like, chest excercise for example? I know that it won't go away comletely, but I'm hoping it will help :)

DrBermant

Nipple piercings can obscure one deformity with another. Some feel that others will not notice enlarged breasts when staring at nipple jewelry. Each to his / her own.  I see many scars from patients who tried such measures and have yet to find someone who felt that nipple piercings helped. The resulting nipple piercing scars can be a permanent reminder of such misadventures that may not have revision options.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024