Author Topic: WORST, MODERATE AND MILD GYNE (WITH PICS)  (Read 4472 times)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
just wanna share this popular photos of guys with gynecomastia.

MILD

MODERATE

SEVERE

GUYS WITH PERFECT CHEST.. I'M JEALOUS :(

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
interesting.
the only one with gyne in MY opinion is the "moderate" photo, the first not & the "severe" guy is just fat, although yes, of course he LOOKS like he has breasts.( as do Sumo wrestlers)
 These pix show how gyne is a very subjective thing, Ive seen some photos posted here that are very similar to some of the guys in the first & last photo, and get told by others to get surgery!
 BTW where is that taken? It looks like the end of a Thai Ladyboy show! 8)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
interesting.
the only one with gyne in MY opinion is the "moderate" photo, the first not & the "severe" guy is just fat, although yes, of course he LOOKS like he has breasts.( as do Sumo wrestlers)
 These pix show how gyne is a very subjective thing, Ive seen some photos posted here that are very similar to some of the guys in the first & last photo, and get told by others to get surgery!
 BTW where is that taken? It looks like the end of a Thai Ladyboy show! 8)

ladyboyshow? what picture are you pertaining bro? the 1st pic in mild case is dingdong dantes.. he was featured in 25 sexiest men in the world.. the moderate pic really needs a surgery.. :( i feel bad for him.. and the last photo is from here in the philppines.. some of my friends are there..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024