Author Topic: Let me know what you think  (Read 1978 times)

Offline meh

Not something I openly like to talk about yet I feel held back and self conscious which affects social decisions. Looking for an honest opinion, is it that noticable?
(Sorry about the shitty quality images.)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:41:28 PM by meh »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Honestly, if there's any gyne there, it is very mild. However, given that you're self conscious about it means that it is bothering you. I can tell you it's not noticeable (and that's what I truly believe) but if it is bothering you inside your head then no matter what anyone will tell you, you won't be happy. If it's holding you back, see a plastic surgeon. Easy fix if he says it's gyne. Good luck. 

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
your chest looks ok but i think there's a small amount of gland there.. But i think you could still manage to handle it normally since it's not really noticeable and very mild.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
I dont think many people would  mistake your chest for a females, however at the end of the day its only your opinion that counts!

Just watched a program on ( assorted) plastic surgery & many of those who underwent it looked dreadful afterwards!
 However, they themselves saw a great improvement! ::)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing that makes me think of a seious case of gyne. Don't worry dude, your chest looks ok.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
You look fine - better than many post surgery!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024