Author Topic: Tell me how bad it is/was  (Read 2561 times)

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Hello, I am 1 week post op, and am getting my bandages off today, so I will be posting some post op pictures shortly.

My PS told me I had mostly fat and barely no gland (I told him thats impossible, because when I was 6'0 160, best shape of my life, I still had issues with my nipples).

So I had lipo only, and I am very nervous to see how it will turn out. How bad was this case of gynecomastia? (Or pseudo gynecomastia) To me it was horrible, but the doc said it was a moderate case. If it was only a moderate case, I feel very bad for people that have a "severe" case. this moderate case made my life hell.

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
And here are my after pix. I am not happy at all. >:(

What do you guys think?

Also, what are those lines around my left nipple?

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Few more pix post op

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
looks good to me, give time for the swelling to go down. i had alot of gland tissue removed checkout my pics

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
Looking good over there....no need to be mad...i'd love to see what it turns out to look like after the swelling goes down.  I want the surgery so bad for my puffy nipples.

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Yours looks good so far damonsta

lboogie - yeah I am anxious to see what they'll look like when the swelling goes down.

Nobody knows what those lines are around my nipple?

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
And here is an update guys.

So to summarize, my first surgery was lipo only.

These are pictures after my second surgery, with more lipo + gland excision.

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Oh yeah and this is 1 week post op

Offline Squish33

• Posting Member
I might be getting lipo soon man... I would be happy with those results. Looks fine ay

Offline mtlgyno

• Bronze Member
Dude I never took follow up pics after just lipo, but it got a lot worse. Those pics were taken right after taking off my compression vest after a week, so the glands sort of didn't protrude on there. But as time went on and healing continues, my nipples came back to square one with less fat around my chest. But believe me when you're wearing a t-shirt and you see to buttons that come out, you want to change it no matter what.

So what I'm saying is you should go for excision + lipo.

Offline Squish33

• Posting Member
Yea man I've been doing more research and I'm definitely going for excision now as well no matter what.. I'll keep going till I find a PS that does it. Best of luck with your recovery and I hope it turns out well :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024