Author Topic: Newbie here: Cost of Gynecomastia  (Read 2533 times)

Offline jmichiba

Hi everyone,

Newbie here and just discovered the forum - awesome!  I was perusing the forums the past 30 minutes or so, trying to find some good surgeons and the approximate cost.  Based on my search, it ranges (2.5-8k) depending on your condition.  That being said, my gynecomastia occurs only on my left chest.  Would this put me more on the 2.5k range in terms of cost?

Also, would surgery totally alleviate this issue?  My gut tells me this type of condition could possible come back.

I have tons of research to do but glad I discovered this forum.  Thx everyone!

Regards,

J.

DrBermant

Hi everyone,

Newbie here and just discovered the forum - awesome!  I was perusing the forums the past 30 minutes or so, trying to find some good surgeons and the approximate cost.  Based on my search, it ranges (2.5-8k) depending on your condition.  That being said, my gynecomastia occurs only on my left chest.  Would this put me more on the 2.5k range in terms of cost?

Also, would surgery totally alleviate this issue?  My gut tells me this type of condition could possible come back.

I have tons of research to do but glad I discovered this forum.  Thx everyone!

Regards,

J.

One Sided or Unilateral Gynecomastia is quite common.  However, more often both sides have some problem one more so than the other with Uneven or Asymmetry Gynecomastia.  Contouring both sides on uneven gynecomastia is much easier than trying to make a larger side look like a smaller deformity.

Options depend on many factors that are best explored during a consultation after an evaluation.

Cost of Gynecomastia can depend on many factors. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical prices and fees.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024