Author Topic: Hey guys, please check out clear pics. Please comment!  (Read 3272 times)

mrmandudehat

Hey guys, Im new to this site.  Im 20 years old and I an really self-conscious about my looks. I work out and try to maintain a healthy diet. I've had gyne since 8th grade, and I've never taken my shirt off since. Please rate my severity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst. Thanks!

I HAVE 12 PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET.  PLEASE CHECK EM OUT.

http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk438/mrmandudehat/gynr/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 03:53:58 AM by mrmandudehat »

Offline skater81

i'd rate that a 3 out of 10.  really not that bad, and for someone who doesn't know what gynecomastia is, they wouldn't notice.  ur body looks fine, man up and go to the pool or beach or whatever nobody is gonna say anything or look at you.  it's all in your head. 

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
On this site, we do know what gynecomastia is. Therefore, we have the tendency to see gyne with just one glance... Yeah, you have gyne, that's for sure. Now is it bad ?? Well? there is far worse as you may have noticed on this site. What I can see is a well built body, muscular and with a bit of gyno... I would rate it at 4 approximately but it is subjective I would say...

I think you have a nice chest to be honest. And thinking about surgery could be an option of course but does it worth it ? I don't really know... Now all depends on how YOU feel about it, how you cope with your chest... You said you never took you shirt off before. Now, to put things into perspective, there are men, women with physical disgrace they do not hesitate to go to the pool or beach because of that... There are very hairy men but they cope with it, there are fat men, skinny men, so on and so forth... Is it so hard for you to take you shirt off in public ?

Again, you have a nice chest and you do not have a woman-like chest or whatsoever.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
all i can tell you is in MY opinion, you have a minor case. I would never mistake your chest for that of a females'
As for "rate marks outa ten" Im sorry but such a rating has no meaning!
If its "how big are my breasts" then there is a globally recognised method of measuring breasts - look it up & get out a tape measure!
 If its a rating as to how much it bothers you, then only you can give that rating!
 Personally if my breasts were like yours I probably would never even have looked at this site or even considered myself to be different from most other guys but if YOU are bothered by it then the only answer is to have plastic surgery on your chest! 8)

DrBermant

Hey guys, Im new to this site.  Im 20 years old and I an really self-conscious about my looks. I work out and try to maintain a healthy diet. I've had gyne since 8th grade, and I've never taken my shirt off since. Please rate my severity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst. Thanks!

I HAVE 12 PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET.  PLEASE CHECK EM OUT.

http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk438/mrmandudehat/gynr/

Rate My Gynecomastia - is a frequent question.

Gynecomastia = female breasts on a male

Rating gynecomastia is like rating female breasts. What are common factors for women with an A cup size breast, D cup size breast, pubescent breast?  They are all breasts. On a male, if it does not let the pectoral muscle shape show through, it just does not say male. This deformity can range from the subtle form (pubescent equivalent) Puffy Nipples in Men to massive breasts with fold and dependent tissue.  What really counts is how much the contour problem bothers the individual.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
First, let me say that you look fine and shouldn't hesitate to go shirtless.

But that said, it looks like you have a tendency to carry fat on tour chest. My guess is that if you gain a little weight in the future, you'll probably gain it in your chest. That's what happened to me. And as you age, your chest will begin to hang/sag more. That's happened to me too. I've had surgery, but waited way too long and thus didn't get the best result.

The real question is how unhappy are you with your chest? Do you think about it daily? Weekly?

If it REALLY bothers you, then I'd suggest meeting for a consultation with a plastic surgeon that specializes in gyne surgery. See what they say and get a cost estimate. Then you can judge whether the risks and costs are worth it.

If it doesn't bother you that much, then forget about, take off that shirt, and enjoy life!

Offline moobs82

i would rate it at 5. same as mine

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024