Author Topic: Possible Gyno?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline ReDownfall

To begin, I am 5'11 and around 165 pounds. At the beginning of the year I was overweight and around 230 pounds at the heaviest. The problem with my chest is that my nipples seem to be too big and puffy and always pop out when I wear lighter colors. I was always wondering if I have gyno and now I am looking for a definitive answer.

Pictures:

Front

Side

I forgot to mention that my chest has never hurt nor have my nipples ever secreted anything. It feels like fat is there but I want to be sure.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Doesn't look like gyne to me....but even if it is, it's not enough to be concerned about, as your chest still looks masculine. 

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
What you have IS puffy nipple gynecomastia... although it is quite minor, I can see why it might concern you... if it's affecting the way you go about your life (walking a certain way, dressing a certain way) then you should definitely look into getting a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options (info on finding a good plastic surgeon can be found on this forum)... many cases are dismissed by people who think your problem isn't "so bad" but my personal belief is that beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder (considering your self-perception isn't distorted) and ultimately you want to ensure that you feel comfortable in your own skin... best of luck bud and keep the community posted about your decision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024