Author Topic: Please recommend Surgeon(s) in Maryland around DC or Baltimore Metro Area  (Read 3878 times)

Offline jamclaiborne

• Posting Member

I am living in Maryland around Baltimore City.  Can anyone recommend a good surgeon in my area around Maryland, DC?  Many appreciations.

Offline jamclaiborne

• Posting Member

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
We would if we could but since no one is answering, you could try googling it

DrBermant

I am living in Maryland around Baltimore City.  Can anyone recommend a good surgeon in my area around Maryland, DC?  Many appreciations.

We see many patients from the Maryland D.C. region. Most find the short drive to Richmond easy enough to start out with our in office consult. Some prefer using our Preliminary Remote Discussion to minimize travel. Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737. You can find thousands of before, during, and after surgery pictures and videos on my website demonstrating the caliber of my work. The videos and flexing muscle views are the most revealing of the quality of a surgeon's skills showing subtle issues hidden especially compared to someone only using one or two views.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
New York City is a short drive from the Washington DC/Baltimore area.  I would be pleased to see you in consultation.  And you can combine the trip with a Broadway show.  Welcome to the Big Apple!

Dr Jacobs

PS  A free consult is also available online -- just send me your name and email address and I will send you details. EWJ
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline jamclaiborne

• Posting Member
Dr. Jacobs:

Can I still send you my information online for online consultation.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes you can. 

Please send me a PM with your email addy and your real name and I will forward some information to you to get the process started.

Dr Jacobs

Offline jamclaiborne

• Posting Member
I just wanted to let you know that I have already messaged you my information. Thank you doctor.

Markito

Look into Dr. Dr. Schuster. i recently had my surgery and love the results. I believe with all the research I have done over the years that he is the BEST in the MD/DC area. Hope this helps! Good luck with everything.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024