Author Topic: Correction of Gynecomastia Surgery - Indented Nipples  (Read 4196 times)

Offline gggg

• Posting Member
I just have a few questions if anybody is nice enough to help me out. I had gyno surgery about a year ago. The results are a little weird, and I'm looking into corrective surgery. One of my nipples is very inverted (the nipple itself, doesn't look like I even have one), while the other side seems like it's slightly caved in right under my nipple (in the areola area -it's not so noticeable when I'm standing up straight but very noticeable if I'm moving around or in an arched position).

Does anyone think I should pursue revision surgery? I feel like I may have made a premature decision to pursue gyno surgery in the first place, so I don't want to pursue surgery again unless I am very confident in the doctor and the expected end result. Does anyone have any experience with revision? Did it go successfully and are you happy with your results? Does it look natural or are scars still visible? I've tried looking online and throughout this website and I can't seem to find very many postop pictures at all of this kind of revision surgery.

Here are a couple pictures of my chest (I think you have to be signed in to see them). I'm in pretty decent shape overall and comfortable with my appearance when my clothes are on, but not yet comfortable enough to take my shirt off. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I'm looking for any advice, or any revision experiences/pics. Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024