Author Topic: Anyone have the surgery by Dr Caloca recently?  (Read 11462 times)

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member
Before I had the surgery I knew I was going to post pics... Now that I got it done I'm getting the jitters. I think many of the guys on here have a lot of confidence to post pics.  In any case, Dr. Caloca has the before pictures of me and I haven't been able to go back for my post op check up because I'm back in Texas.  I think as time goes on I'll get the guts to take a current photo and post it.  Maybe the other guys have the ability to post theirs.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Well I will post a pics. If I cant, imma make a phony facebook, and post the pics there.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
I am also interested getting my gyne done with this doc, but am skeptical as every time I hear about Dr. Caloca there are no pics to back it : (

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Fine, if anyone is skeptical, PM me so I can txt message my pictures to your emails or cell phones. I honestly had surgery with Dr. Caloca. I had to fly down from Washington to San Diego with $500 in pocket money, but with my luck, met some random family and got to stay with them =D anyways yea just PM me yall. Ive been a member here for about 3 years now. My results are better than I expected. Even though I had to to skin removal which left me with some long a$$ scars, im fine with it, plus my nipples are white now :/ but dime-sized :)) so I aint a perfectionist and im happy. PM me if anyone wants proof. Ill make my own thread soon.

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member
Hey Dave8... I have a darker skin pigment and my nipples also became super pale, almost white looking.  Now they look back to normal but on the plus size they're smaller.  I also had an issue (at least I thought it was) with hair growth around the nipple area.  If I look closely I can see the scars but now they're hidden by the little amount of hair I have growing there.  Hopefully with more time your results will keep improving just like mine.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Really? Ive been stressin out about the nipple color lately. Will it get darker or stay that pale? And how long did it take for it to go back? But like I said, its all good since my breasts are finally gone. Cant wait to start working out :))

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member
Right now I'm at the six week mark but I noticed my nipples returning to normal about two weeks ago.  Actually, my chest on a whole is getting better.  It still felt numb with a little pain to the touch around two weeks ago but everything is coming back quick.  Now I have no pain to the touch and the nipple pigment is back to normal.  I'm getting anxious to start working out again but I think I'm going to wait another two weeks to make sure.  Dr. Caloca told me to wait 3 months! but man I don't know if I can hold out that long.  Maybe during/after my first workout session I'll know if I need to wait another month.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
3 months? Aaahhhhh thats a little too long for me. This friday is when I get my side stitches out. Then imma wait 3 mmore weeks till I start doing cardio and swimming. Weight lifting will wait for awhile though.

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member
Alright so I have my pre and post op pics.  I didn't want to post them but I figured it's probably best.
So as a recap...I had my surgery in mid-June and the post op pics were taken early October. Overall I'm extremely happy with the result.  Before the surgery I would exercise and then stop because I noticed my breasts weren't going away and sometimes they would be bigger.  Now I've been able to stick to an exercise regimen for a couple of months now without getting discouraged.
preop first

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
had my surgery yesterday with Dr. Caloca, pretty sore and the drain sucks big time, hopefully it comes out well. BTW pics looks good man, thanks for posting
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:50:22 PM by abs1 »

Offline 805spec

• Posting Member
Hey congrats on getting the procedure done! If you have any questions feel free to toss them my way.  Take it easy, literally, you want to give your body time to heal correctly.

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
Great results 805! Thanks for posting, I am happy for you :)

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
Damn 805, you got a normal chest now, seriously congrats dude

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024