Author Topic: Middle Ground Undershirts?  (Read 3164 times)

Offline jt1981

I'm 5'11'', about 240lbs and have mild gyne with puffy nips.  Underarmour works ok for a couple of hours, but it eventually stretches and almost enhances the man boobs.  I used underworks for about a year but it was horribly uncomfortable.  It worked amazingly, as far as sculpting was concerned, but it's extremely obvious when you wear one that you have some sort of weird undershirt on.  And if anyone happens to pat you on the back or touch you they know you're wearing something weird.  Is there any middle ground?  A shirt that looks and feels like a wifebeater but doesn't have the slick feel of under armor or the coarse thick medical feel of underworks?  Maybe underworks style just around the chest.  Stretching is an issue.  Hell, I can put on just a regular tight wife beater and it looks good on me for about half an hour...before the stretching occurs.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Look at a women's Champion C9 brand at Target, get a size or 2 small, I use it for sleeping and for winter and it does a nice job honestly.  I am big enough that compression isn't going to make them go away, but it does add comfort and does keep things smoother.  Cost is very reasonable compared to the underworks stuff.

I'm 5'11'', about 240lbs and have mild gyne with puffy nips.  Underarmour works ok for a couple of hours, but it eventually stretches and almost enhances the man boobs.  I used underworks for about a year but it was horribly uncomfortable.  It worked amazingly, as far as sculpting was concerned, but it's extremely obvious when you wear one that you have some sort of weird undershirt on.  And if anyone happens to pat you on the back or touch you they know you're wearing something weird.  Is there any middle ground?  A shirt that looks and feels like a wifebeater but doesn't have the slick feel of under armor or the coarse thick medical feel of underworks?  Maybe underworks style just around the chest.  Stretching is an issue.  Hell, I can put on just a regular tight wife beater and it looks good on me for about half an hour...before the stretching occurs.

Offline chrishoney

I have been wearing a shaping tank top by Bali (style 8014) to hot yoga classes that keeps things in place, provides enough compression so I'm not self-conscious around all those young women (am 54). It is two layers, the outer layer is cotton and hangs more like a normal tank top/wife beater with a compressive inner shirt. Unless the outer shirt rides up, it is impossible to tell you are wearing shapewear.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024