Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  (Read 2054 times)

Offline mamba420

• Posting Member

Can you tell me what my case is??

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org, mamba420.

Yes, no question, you do have gynecomastia.  Surgery is the only way to correct the problem.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon who performs many gyne surgeries each year. 

Offline maybeachance

• Posting Member
Yes mamba..... Especially with looking to your fit body , it is easy to say that you have gyne.....

Offline mamba420

• Posting Member
Thanks for the help :)

But do you think I can possibly grow out of it, or will it go away by working out?

Offline bigdawg1

• Posting Member
I agree with Raider, consult a board certified surgeon.   How did you post your pics like that?  I'm having trouble posting mine

Offline mamba420

• Posting Member
I used photobucket I uploaded the pictures there and copied the img code.

Offline trinineer

• Posting Member
u definitely have it but then again how old r u

Offline mamba420

• Posting Member
I'm 16, will I possably grow out of it?

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
It's true that gynecomastia isn't unusual at all in maturing young men and typically DOES go away.  Perhaps the doctors here can answer about the likelihood of a case as pronounced as yours reversing itself and going away.  Generally speaking, the longer it has been present, the less likely it is to go away, and if you have had it as long as 3 years, chances are not good that it will correct itself.  

When I think of gynecomastia that goes away in young men, I generally think back to the mild case I had when I was a maturing young man.  I didn't have any noticeably developed tissue or female contouring.  Mine was basically limited to hard knots below the surface of the areola and behind the nipple.  My doctor said not to worry about it and that it would go away, and sure enough, it did.  So when I read that gyne typically DOES go away in young men as they continue to mature, I tend to think of cases like mine (small, hard knots beneath the surface of the areola). I can't imagine that gyne that has progressed to significant tissue enlargement and female contouring could ever just go away.  Subsurface tissue that can be felt is one thing, but breasts that have developed to the point of looking female would be altogether different, in my opinion.  

Offline mamba420

• Posting Member
But with me there is a lot of muscle on my chest and when I flex there is a small part that's gynecomastia.

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
How long have you noticed this as being a problem?

No matter how long it's been bring it up with your general physician, and possibly see an endocrinologist.
This site is very pushy toward surgery and not pushy to seeking other methods to correct gyne. Usually surgery is the only way... but many people just say to see a surgeon without asking other questions first.

If it's new to your body it could be something that can possibly be reversed. Either way see more than a surgeon because surgery should be your last resort.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024