Author Topic: Severe case  (Read 14572 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi severe indeed , if it were me i would want a breast reduction for those moobs indeed, im only an A cup and am happy they have stopped growing .stay well

Offline 3:16

• Posting Member
Thank you for all the replies, especially to you, Dr Jacobs. I just want to give you a small update on my proceedings. I'm certainly not afraid of scars because these wouldn't be my first ones, but first of all I want to bring myself in shape again. I remember that it wasn't that bad when I was close to 78kg. I didn't even have any major problems/fears with wearing just a normal t-shirt without any compression garments undernearth.

I've lost 6kg and built up some muscles since my last posting in August. So, now I'm at 112kg.

Offline Rhonda2

wow- you have a really beautiful start on a C cup. But please please shave the hair off them. Beautiful areola's and nipples in womanly proportion. Check cherylsbreasttalkforum (add the usual prefix and suffix) and you will get lots of help to complete their development.

• Posting Member
What's your problem? You really registered in that forum just to post this? Obvious troll is obvious, but if not you certainly have bigger problems than most of the people in here...  

Offline pancakes

• Posting Member
3:16, how is your progress? Any date set for surgery?

• Posting Member
No, I want to lose more pounds before I think about that.

• Posting Member
I want to give you a short update on my case because it's been 3 months since my last posting. I'm down to 103kg, which means that I've lost another 9kg since December.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Good work!

If you look at the sequence of photos of your weight loss, you will note that your entire body is getting smaller (including your breasts), but the breasts still remain prominent. That is, unfortunately, what happens with weight loss -- the fat tissue component of your breasts may diminish but the breast tissue which was already formed will not change.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Looking much much better. I'd say surgery will be required for a perfectly contoured chest, but congratulations on the weight loss and improved physique.

• Posting Member
Thanks for your kind replies. I'm on my way!

Offline kingboob

Thanks for your kind replies. I'm on my way!
Hi, just wanted to say congratulations on the ongoing weight loss.  

I'm about the same height as you and I went from approx 216kg to about 107kg a few years back; had lots of excess skin and gyne which was even more severe than yours really.  

I had surgery to remove it and despite putting some weight back on (currently 124kg and working back down...) I still have a flat chest.  

The trade-off is the scarring which is very significant.... there is none of this keyhole lipo for us severe cases; it is usually a big scar running right across the chest either above or below nipple height, as that is the only thing that allows the surgeon to remove the excess skin and tissue.

I think areola reduction is possible but I never had mine done as I was lead to believe the risks are fairly high (they have to cut all the way around the areola and it can lead to blood supply issues apparently)....   Because of that and the scarring I wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable to strip off infront of strangers (beach, pool, etc), but when you have grown up with full blown breasts just being able to wear nice T-shirts in the summer is a wonderful experience.

Ignore the weirdos (trolls) here who seem to have manboob festishes... of course there is nothing wrong with that but this not the correct place for them to be posting up.  

I would also suggest keeping up with the weight loss as it is easy to let it slide... also doing weights at the gym as well as cardio work - I find that helps tone as well as burn calories. (although given my current weight, that is me telling you to do as I say, not as I do!).

:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024