Author Topic: How about Hawaii  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Seraph

• Posting Member
  • The lonley angel
I am only 14 and new to this board, but I am looking for a Surgeon in Oahu of Hawaii. I have seen the Maui one, but I do not want to go to that surgeon. Are these pictures normal after a surgery? I do not want to look like this.

http://www.mauibody.com/

Look at the photos for Gyne and look at it closely. I do not want that.

Offline gynefree4me

• My Story
How long have you had your condition? You are quite young and gyne is quite common for your age. most surgeons won't even consider it til you are older & maybe at 16 at the earliest. Have you seen your primary doc? more than likely you just may have a hormone inbalance which might be controlable with medication. I understand your situation because more than likely you are ridiculed for you chest. I know all to well because the emotional scars are with me to this day. As for the link you posted. the pics appear to be not so normal before & after pics but each case is unique so it's hard to say what final results would be. I agree I don't like the way the nips look in these pics & would avoid this doc if all the pics he provides looks this way

Sorry to sound not so optimistic but if you have further issues & questions, fire away. the guys here will do their best to answer your concerns. At least this site is good therapy! ;D

Take care
-Paul
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 08:20:22 PM by mr-niples »
Excision & Lipo - 14 Jan 2003 - Independence Day!
www.geocities.com/gyne670/newgyne.html

Offline Seraph

• Posting Member
  • The lonley angel
Those look normal? When I look at them, they are very deformed.

Offline tazman22

• Posting Member
  • bling bling
Seraph, Welcome to the boards man

When Mr-nipples told me bout your post I came here to see what was goin on and I didn't scroll down when I looked at the page clicked the link for the PS and looked at the pics on that website for the one in maui and I was talking to paul over yahoo at the time and I'm like I don't see anything wrong here these pics are of a chest I would KILL for (quite literally) but then I come back to the board and scroll down and then I saw what paul was talkin about

so yes your reasons to be scared are quite justified but as far as I've known and read I think thats like a 1 out of a million chance that a surgery could be botched up that bad

"the doc had 4 samples all looked like that!" well I would be searching fer mahself a new PS asap man theres no excuse WHATSOEVER for that kinda botched job on such a semi-simple reduction

so basically dude just look around your 14 and yes it may be embrassing at times but you'll live dude even if you have to wait a year or two looks for the best doctor at the best price for your budget and then take it from there (please don't get your surgery at that place LOL
the one hope for mankind is peace but it will never happen as long as I'm alive :)

Offline UK_Duzted

• Silver Member
  • Tall Bloke From England
for those of you searching for more of that PS pictures, go to:
http://www.personalimagecenters.com/photos/private_collection.cfm?SID=68&procedure_types='Breast_Reduction_(for_Males)'&private=yes

i personally can not believe the level of surgery carried out here. It seems barbaric and totally un-acceptable...

I havnt seen anyones post op pictures look that awful. !!

Of course not every surgery is amazing, and some people do have problems, but luckily they are few and far between (but you have to be realistic) BUT the pics listed on this docs website look like he believes they are good results!!!!

in my opionion keep clear of that guy. Search on this webiste under the pictures section and you will find many peoples post op pictures, and a lot of happy comments..

:-)
-------------------------------------------------
Surgery by Dr Levick Nov 2002.
Bilateral Excission and Ultrasonic Liposuction via Transaxillary Incission

Offline Mike_83

• Gold Member
    • My gyne page
i would agree with UK and tazzman, but those results look very initial.  The doc completely removed the areola and it almost looks like he resized the skin as well.  Thus the major stretching.   However, they are right, you are only 14, I know it sucks, but give it a couple years or at least until you are definite that your gyno is not getting any better or worse.  

-Mike
Bilateral Excision, and Lipo.  6/5/02

Offline ChicksDigTheCar

• Bronze Member
  • If you see a box with a red x, you got the gyn.
Hawaii is hard, but I think the best ps in Hawaii is Dr. Parsa.  No pics, but most experienced (I bet he has done every procedure known to man).  I'll tell you if I find out more.
Hang in there, all.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
seraph, glad you posted the embed there, i was looking at a pic at http://www.mauibody.com/mgynplz.html and it looked fine.  

i can't believe the guy did total circumareolar cut.  it betrays not only ignorance of gyne technique (people normally do half-moon cuts only) but failure of common sense.  

i'd either make sure he got way up to speed first or check into alternatives if not tix for the mainland.  but i admit my curiosity might make me go talk with him some first to encourage him to brush up so he can't just butcher up the next guy  :-/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 07:30:20 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Rebelsnwbrdr

• Posting Member
Hey bro...I am living on Oahu as well.  I have had a difficult time finding a Dr. that I would feel comfortable with.  I think our best bet is to get off of the island for a couple of weeks.  Take a little vacation from the rock.
I must say that I also say the scary gyno pics and they terrified me.  I am also looking for reasurance that my surgury wont turn out like that.
Aloha

Offline devil1191

Thanks God finally found some local. I know lot of doctor who do the operation however I want to know who accepts medicaid. I have read some articles in different state that medicaid is covers gynecomastia. I dont know in hawaii, can anyone tell me please. I dont have money and disabled, so right now Im pretty broken

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024